Thread: Cash

Cash

Greetings,

I have started to play this game just recently, but I understand everything perfectly...well, that actually doesn't really matter. What's important is that I realized the prizes for winning the league are pretty low. I mean 440K + 7.69K x 22 matches + 600K from sponsorship. That makes about 1,2M per season. Like really? We all need to improve our squads usually at the end of the season...but considering I'm buying 4-5 star players all I have gathered by the 22 days of the season can barely get me 2 new players.

English Forum Moderator Cat Harrison's Avatar
    you could try buying cheaper players. or buy free agents, they are very cheap. maybe charge more for tickets, but be careful with that attendance can fall if too kuch.
    Last edited by Cat Harrison; 08-25-2015 at 08:21 AM.
    Expressed above is my own opinion. Your results may vary.
    ▬ ▬ ▬▬ ▬ ▬▬ ▬ >BvB
    < ▬ ▬▬ ▬ ▬▬ ▬ ▬
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Famous
    The problem of low league prize is even worse off in higher levels. But Nordeus know this and have already revised the competition prize slightly.

Ticket sales proceeds is small in low levels. But building stadium is really important for team finance in long term.

Alright I think I'll take it as a manager crisis for now and try to get some bonus money at the end of the season