Could make a whole new matchengine.....like.....

[player are alone with keeper, he runs past him, the goal are open..he passes to [teammate]...[teammate] kicks the ball in the box, [teamate] heads over.... thats just like, STUPID!!

when a player is alone a couple of meters from the open goal..why does he pass back to another player...

its so stupid... cant play this game with so stupid matchengine.....

i tried for fun buy a highrated player....at level 8..used 1000 tokens and did manage to make him worth nearli 40 mill on this level..and he got to level 74. a forward.. he only scoret 3 goals in 20 matches..my other player at level 21, worth 20 k, scored 32 goals in 20 games...

no matter how much money and tokens u spend.... not so much u get

this hole ting is stupid.... look to football manager 2015 and take som learning.. if we the player could see the time,effort and in some cases the money we spend... could see that it makes som differense in the game or something...

like it is now..its just like robbing people of money...

cant play a game, when the matchengine dont know what a soccer is anyway

used huge effort and yokens build a sportssenter.... it says i get 7 rest treatments every 4 days..thru level 8 and now level 9..i get a messege that 7 treatments are ready for use...but i never get them !!!