Thread: Bigger squad

Bigger squad

I think we need sometimes a bigger squad to make other forms and try some new players. Then that will be the more reality game but the wages can be real so when somebody get more players like he can pay for them he lost many players then ha can stabilize his/her squad and we also need more than three years long contract. The best can be that we can choose how many years we want but the player can tell us 'No!' when his morale is low.

Super Moderator PricopGeorgeCătălin's Avatar
    You can keep how many players you want but anyway why you will need more then 20 players?
    Orlova FC - onForum - LIKE Orlova FC - onYoutube - SUBSCRIBE Orlova FC - onFacebook

You're right. I have a lot of players, more than 31234513451234564 ONLY SEVEN DAYS! Not forever, and not for career time.

Who do you need so many players? I can do just fine with 22 players, any formation you want, I can produce it.

I don't know what you'll do about wages, though. Contracts are alright, it's long enough that you might sell them before it runs out, but short enough that token buyers, especially power trainers, can't take insane advantage of it.
    God Bless!

Trinity FC, Level 17
    - Malaysian team
    - Never bought tokens

League
    Champions (10) - Seasons 1, 2, 4, 6, 7, 8, 10, 11, 12, 15
    Runners up (5) - Seasons 3, 5, 9, 14, 16
    Third place (1) - Season 13

Champions League
    Champions (2) - Seasons 6, 12
    Runners up (1) - Season 3
    Third place (4) - Seasons 5, 13, 14, 15

Cup
    Best placing: Quarter-Finals/Last 8
    - Season 16, Level 16, Level 23 Cup

I congratulation to you for the prizes and the chapmions. But I told about one thing. When I choose which formatin I want thanI need only 22 players, one for the starting line-up and for sub. So the form sometimes work sometimes doesn't. This is the reason why I need more players. There sre no guarantees for I can buy players with more than one position. But I want better players for every season. For example I buy a player like a DC Age: 18 Avg: 20 I have to spend 100 skill points to make him a three-positioner player If I want a player for DMC or I want to use him on the two wings too. And I can start a special skill for min. 40 or 50. And I need to wait to he grow for 22 years old player and this is the best option without injury and every second game he get the player of the game rank. 4 seasons. Yes you read it well. But If I had more players I don't need to make another position only I need to make a special skill and he can play.

Just play with 15-16 players !! Nuff for me....

Bigger squad-squad.jpg

This is an average Potemy squad.

Why would you settle for a plain, single-position DC when DL/DC's, DC/DR's and DC/DMC's are so common on the market?
    God Bless!

Trinity FC, Level 17
    - Malaysian team
    - Never bought tokens

League
    Champions (10) - Seasons 1, 2, 4, 6, 7, 8, 10, 11, 12, 15
    Runners up (5) - Seasons 3, 5, 9, 14, 16
    Third place (1) - Season 13

Champions League
    Champions (2) - Seasons 6, 12
    Runners up (1) - Season 3
    Third place (4) - Seasons 5, 13, 14, 15