Thread: Some suggestions.

Some suggestions.

Hi all,

Will be great:

a. to order and filter by Roles in squad view.
    b. if the injuries system is redesign, can't happen getting 3 or more players injured in the same game. Also, 11 or 15 days to recover is too much.
    c. to have a deeper bench, about 25 or 30 players total, maybe 5 youngs with no contract or something.
    d. to have the possibility of filter the players by position and stars in the auction screen (mobile)
    e. to have more freedom when put a sell price, not total freedom, but at least increase 10% or 20% more than the market value. Also the market value not only is being given by the skills and age, but form and prices won (like top passers, goals, Cup champion, etc).

Major changes:
    a. Invitational cups, where you have to pay few tokens (10-20) to enter, and gain some prizes. Sponsored cups.
    b.League structure like managerzone use to have, leagues per country, where you know that you are in England Division 3.A and if you promote, will play in England - division 2.X, and if you are relegated, will play in Eng - Div 4.
    c. Also great, have continent cups and world cup championships, where the best manager of each country could pick the best national players to compete.

English Forum Moderator Cat Harrison's Avatar
    Did you happen to miss this important thread: http://forum.topeleven.com/suggestio...lead-read.html

Which of that list do you think most important?
    Last edited by Cat Harrison; 09-03-2015 at 11:16 PM. Reason: clarity

Deeper bench, I guess.

Okay

So, you know with a deeper bench... the economics on the manager would become harder, the salary per day would add up a lot.
    For teams in all three competitions it would be nice to have more players.

How many more players is needed? Anyone with opinion on this please post your thoughts too.

Explain what you mean about no contract, I don't understand that part.

I myself keep 21, but wouldn't mind the flexibility of more players. With the new Sell Now feature it's less needful, since room can be had instantly. But if I was in three competitions a few more players could come in handy.
    Expressed above is my own opinion. Your results may vary.
    ▬ ▬ ▬▬ ▬ ▬▬ ▬ >BvB
    < ▬ ▬▬ ▬ ▬▬ ▬ ▬
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Ok, sure, I know that it will be more salaries and a harder economy but its not rocket science either. Last season I reached almost the three final games, so I spent all the season playing 3 competitions and it was hard to balance.

I guess that 25 full players will be the number, I mean 2 teams (first and reserves) and the 3 injured players. (average)

What I said about young -non contract players, is like FM has, few sh*tty young players, that you can't sell but you can sign and make it part of the team if you want, but their role will be as a wild card to fill the bench in case you don't have more players or want to keep safe some players for the next game.

So, maybe a way to say that, is the Youth that the facility produces don't count against your Roster cap?

That's an interesting idea.
    Expressed above is my own opinion. Your results may vary.
    ▬ ▬ ▬▬ ▬ ▬▬ ▬ >BvB
    < ▬ ▬▬ ▬ ▬▬ ▬ ▬
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]