Thread: Filtering option in friend calendar

Filtering option in friend calendar

Dear all, I really would like to have the possibility to support my friends in their more important matches so I really think that it would be great to have a filter in the friend calendar matches.. First of all it would be helpful almost a filter by competition...the color on the left hand side is not enough having now more than forty friends. Secondly, the option to have a filter by friend would be great but I can recognize it would be resource demanding implement this option.

What about your opinion? Don't you have some problem in order to follow friend important matches? Sometimes I even missed to support them during cup or CL finals due to the mixing up of all the games!
    Last edited by Elia FC; 09-05-2015 at 02:37 PM. Reason: error correction

Super Moderator PricopGeorgeCătălin's Avatar
    Yes, when you have a lot of friends, is quite hard to follow all, sometimes you feel like even you can't find them because the list is so big.
    Maybe a seaching by name option would fix this because it will make it much easier for everyone to find who they need.
    Orlova FC - onForum - LIKE Orlova FC - onYoutube - SUBSCRIBE Orlova FC - onFacebook