Thread: Champions League

Champions League

This season i won the Champions League , but i get 5-th place in the League , so that's mean i'll not play for the CL next year.

Wouldn't be better to make it like in the real CL , the winner of the CL should be able to play it the next year , dones't matter if the team finish 1-4 or 5-7 .

Hope u like the idea

Super Moderator PricopGeorgeCătălin's Avatar
    I don't think they will change it but it can be a good idea.
    Orlova FC - onForum - LIKE Orlova FC - onYoutube - SUBSCRIBE Orlova FC - onFacebook

Quote Originally Posted by PricopGeorgeCătălin View Post
    I don't think they will change it but it can be a good idea.
    I'm pretty sure they will not make it happens , but if they want to make this game real as the real football , they should start with this one

The trouble is with that idea, is the fact that at the moment, with 4 teams qualifying from each league, it is fairly straightforward to place all qualifying teams into groups, because of the even number. If you started adding previous winners, it would unbalance the number of entrants and make the organising of groups more complicated.
    LONDON CITY

Olympic Stadium...East London

Season 47...........Manager Level 33

Quote Originally Posted by Raykco View Post
    The trouble is with that idea, is the fact that at the moment, with 4 teams qualifying from each league, it is fairly straightforward to place all qualifying teams into groups, because of the even number. If you started adding previous winners, it would unbalance the number of entrants and make the organising of groups more complicated.
    What he said...

Send me a message if you want me to make you a signature!

DiM
    more complicated doesn't mean impossible. simply eliminate the worst 4th placed team. from a coding point of view this is really easy to do.

I've been playing for 5,6 seasons in CL with teams highers than main. Example : I'm level 20 but most of the players are level 21 or even higher. I've screens and everything if u don't believe me .
    Guess it's better to play with the curent Champion but from the same level as me not with players highers than me .