Like Tree5Likes
  • 3 Post By Cat Harrison
  • 2 Post By cookizzz

Thread: yellow cards

yellow cards

[Bwhy is it that if your players get a Yellow card one match , then a few matches later they get another yellow card , they the will be suspended.. why is this ? because you want make this game real then.. In league matches (English Premier League, Spanish League, etc) a Direct red card results in a THREE GAME ban. If a player receives two yellow cards in the same game, he is suspended for the next game only. If a player has accumulated a multiple of 5 yellow cards - he is suspended for the next game. so why do you suspend players who have accumulated 2 yellows . i feel it would be better if you played by the fifa rules please .. thank youyellow cards-11151007_10207896027502332_224fifa.jpg

English Forum Moderator Cat Harrison's Avatar
    let me make sure i understand, so you want the random spitting on the ref to cause three match loss of player?
    Expressed above is my own opinion. Your results may vary.
    ▬ ▬ ▬▬ ▬ ▬▬ ▬ >BvB
    < ▬ ▬▬ ▬ ▬▬ ▬ ▬
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Famous
    Can u give more details about Fifa rule you referring to? Or the EPL rule?

Teams of EPL play 38 matches per season while T11 teams plays 26 matches per season. Do you think it is good set the no. of accumulated yellow card triggering suspension to 5 *26 /38 => 3.42 matches, or round down to 3. I am interested for a detail implementation plan.

How about other competitions? World Cup? European Champion League? May be suggesting to FIFA to set rule to align rules in all competitions.

Greek Forum Moderator nikolgiorgos's Avatar
    If a player has accumulated a multiple of 5 yellow cards - he is suspended for the next game
    some things are too complicate and many managers gonna be confused
    Καλώς ήρθατε στο Ελληνικό φόρουμ
    http://forum.topeleven.com/%CE%93%CE...%B4%CE%B1.html