Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Like Tree3Likes

Thread: Cup format will loss token buyers!!!!!!!!

Cup format will loss token buyers!!!!!!!!

The new Cup format that has been set up,will not only stop those who buy tokens from continuing to do so but will also stop people from playing!! Why would Nordeous change a set-up that brought in money from people buying tokens? I am Level 5 this year and all teams in my Cup are Level 7,8?? How is this fair Nordeous?? As someone who has bought tokens to strengthen my team if this Cup format continues then there is no point buying tokens!!!
    reallaw likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by stevie duncan View Post
    The new Cup format that has been set up,will not only stop those who buy tokens from continuing to do so but will also stop people from playing!! Why would Nordeous change a set-up that brought in money from people buying tokens? I am Level 5 this year and all teams in my Cup are Level 7,8?? How is this fair Nordeous?? As someone who has bought tokens to strengthen my team if this Cup format continues then there is no point buying tokens!!!
    what you say it's possible for those that just wanted to win the treble just with the brute force of a stronger team. for me winning the treble and having only 2-3 competitive games every season it was boring. probably the majority of us who buy tokens will have to be satisfied just with the double.
    Kyparissia FC
    Level 35
    28 Champions, 15 Champions League, 15 Cups, 2 Super Cup

Even buying tokens does not guarantee you the treble, or even any trophies. You could be up against other token buyers, or even someone with just a full 5* squad, who can beat you, though buying tokens does give you a better chance. You have to know how to get the most out of your tokens, though. Just buying scouts is a waste of tokens.
    God Bless!

Trinity FC, Level 17
    - Malaysian team
    - Never bought tokens

League
    Champions (10) - Seasons 1, 2, 4, 6, 7, 8, 10, 11, 12, 15
    Runners up (5) - Seasons 3, 5, 9, 14, 16
    Third place (1) - Season 13

Champions League
    Champions (2) - Seasons 6, 12
    Runners up (1) - Season 3
    Third place (4) - Seasons 5, 13, 14, 15

Cup
    Best placing: Quarter-Finals/Last 8
    - Season 16, Level 16, Level 23 Cup

Yes, scout players are indeed most of the time a waste of money and tokens.....
    Just spend all your effort in new youth players and they will be better than most scout players within 1 season

Just look at the exp points overall.....when the player is a striker (for example), why give this player more and more defense points!
    Well, this is why scout players not that much better than your own youth.
    Playing with team: Oranje

Quote Originally Posted by Potemy View Post
    Even buying tokens does not guarantee you the treble, or even any trophies. You could be up against other token buyers, or even someone with just a full 5* squad, who can beat you, though buying tokens does give you a better chance. You have to know how to get the most out of your tokens, though. Just buying scouts is a waste of tokens.
    i am only buying scouts but i agree with you. if you had my server you would do the same with me (if you want to spent money of course). by the fact that you have no cup success i understand that you have many higher level teams at your server so there is a quantity of young 5 star players for not many tokens. in my server i am top level and there are no 5 star players. to buy a 4 star young player you have to spend 20-30 tokens and sometimes much more. what is best, to buy a scout player for 50 tokens and 10 milions(thats the price at my level) or to spend 25 tokens and 30 milions for a 4 star youth?
    Kyparissia FC
    Level 35
    28 Champions, 15 Champions League, 15 Cups, 2 Super Cup

Then you could spent tokens to buy packs and power train your youths or something? I don't know, I've never bought tokens lol. Of course, a long bidding war is never worth it as it massively inflates the player's price.
    God Bless!

Trinity FC, Level 17
    - Malaysian team
    - Never bought tokens

League
    Champions (10) - Seasons 1, 2, 4, 6, 7, 8, 10, 11, 12, 15
    Runners up (5) - Seasons 3, 5, 9, 14, 16
    Third place (1) - Season 13

Champions League
    Champions (2) - Seasons 6, 12
    Runners up (1) - Season 3
    Third place (4) - Seasons 5, 13, 14, 15

Cup
    Best placing: Quarter-Finals/Last 8
    - Season 16, Level 16, Level 23 Cup

Cool

In the old days when it was like a cup competition it was called "Cola Cup", now where its not like a cup competition its better to change the name again!! That change in rules came to late for some of us, should have being change much earlier when many of us asking for it 15-16 months ago and the answers we were getting were something like "thats cup competition in real football" etc, and we accepted that and now we have to accept again our previous ideas!! Changes are coming way to slow for this kind of games!!! And yes i was spending tokens to catch up with the "monsters", when i had not cup trophie in trophie room, now with six, started earning from level 18 i think, that competition is meaningless for me and only tires my players for League an CL and i will propably set up wrong formation to quickly kicked away.!! Less tokens for low levels less green packs for high levels
    Last edited by Maxtax; 03-10-2013 at 11:48 AM.
    TEAM'S ACHIEVEMENTS(Est.10.5.2011) Season 47/Level ?/League 40
    24 Leagues, 13 Champion Leagues, 6 Cups, 1 Treble.

Super Moderator PricopGeorgeCătălin's Avatar
    It will be opposite, it will bring them more donations
    Orlova FC - onForum - LIKE Orlova FC - onYoutube - SUBSCRIBE Orlova FC - onFacebook

Quote Originally Posted by Maxtax View Post
    In the old days when it was like a cup competition it was called "Cola Cup", now where its not like a cup competition its better to change the name again!! That change in rules came to late for some of us, should have being change much earlier when many of us asking for it 15-16 months ago and the answers we were getting were something like "thats cup competition in real football" etc, and we accepted that and now we have to accept again our previous ideas!! Changes are coming way to slow for this kind of games!!! And yes i was spending tokens to catch up with the "monsters", when i had not cup trophie in trophie room, now with six, started earning from level 18 i think, that competition is meaningless for me and only tires my players for League an CL and i will propably set up wrong formation to quickly kicked away.!! Less tokens for low levels less green packs for high levels
    It should be renamed the Royal Rumble Cup, because its Top Elevens version of the Royal Rumble.
    Maxtax and Spyros like this.
    *Retired From Top Eleven*

Quote Originally Posted by July Fourth View Post
    It should be renamed the Royal Rumble Cup, because its Top Elevens version of the Royal Rumble.
    I agree that will be more suitable!
    TEAM'S ACHIEVEMENTS(Est.10.5.2011) Season 47/Level ?/League 40
    24 Leagues, 13 Champion Leagues, 6 Cups, 1 Treble.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast