Like Tree4Likes
  • 1 Post By FC Castro Dwuye
  • 2 Post By kynan
  • 1 Post By cookizzz

Thread: At least receiving tokens for winning the league or the cup or champ league

Post At least receiving tokens for winning the league or the cup or champ league

Players will use the token receive to strength themselves
    Top11 Manager likes this.

Rookie
    i support that
    My Team: Wuppertaler SV
    League Level: 5
    Manager Level: 5
    Playing Top11 Since: 30th May 2015
    Trophies Won So Far:
    League: 3
    CL: 3
    Cup: 2
    Trebles: 1
    Last Updated: 19th September 2015

Its a bad idea. It will allow the strongest teams to get stronger, whilst the weakest teams will lose out.

It would be unfair on those who don't buy tokens for example if they were in a league with a couple of token buyers as they would struggle to compete with the token buyers as it is. If the token buyers then got a bonus of even more tokens for wining the cup or league then it makes the task even harder for some, whilst easier for others.

Famous
    Quote Originally Posted by kynan View Post
    Its a bad idea. It will allow the strongest teams to get stronger, whilst the weakest teams will lose out.

It would be unfair on those who don't buy tokens for example if they were in a league with a couple of token buyers as they would struggle to compete with the token buyers as it is. If the token buyers then got a bonus of even more tokens for wining the cup or league then it makes the task even harder for some, whilst easier for others.
    So, I prefer a small token gift for competition champion and runners up. A 1 to 5 token gift is negligible to token buyer and will not strengthen their team. But it is a big gift to 35T managers.

In my opinion the money won in the competition for reaching higher stages is enough reward. No need to strenghten a strong team even more

Famous
    Quote Originally Posted by Mocofan Andrei-Cristian View Post
    In my opinion the money won in the competition for reaching higher stages is enough reward. No need to strenghten a strong team even more
    In my opinion, current Competition prize is a small gift like small token prize. Rich team don't care about it but it can help poor teams which may not have sufficient cash to buy a new player to build their team in new season.