Thread: [Suggestion] Hall of fame of the players

Talking [Suggestion] Hall of fame of the players

Hello guys, in the last seasons I had a lot of players who played in my team for 5/6 seasons and they scored a lot or they were fantastic players. For example i had 1 ST bought when he was 20 yo and sold when he was 30 yo, he played 205 matches and scored 150 times (only in League).
    So.. i would like to have a section dedicated to all hystorical players of my team with: Name, Surname, Nationality, Height, Weight, Favourite foot, Special ability (if he had one), Role, Age and date of purchase, Age and date of sale, Goals scored*, Number of Assist*, Club matches*.

I have screens of these players.. but it's not the same as watching them in the hall of fame of my team. Maybe to enter into this section they must play at least 200 matches.

* = for all the competitions, divided in 3 sections like in the player statistics.

Greek Forum Moderator nikolgiorgos's Avatar
    or else you can start a team show case, where you can post and keep there records and photos of your players
    Καλώς ήρθατε στο Ελληνικό φόρουμ
    http://forum.topeleven.com/%CE%93%CE...%B4%CE%B1.html

why not both? So we can have it on forum and on topeleven and maybe we can share it on other sites