Thread: Stadium and Facilities Layout

Stadium and Facilities Layout

Good Day, Top Eleven.

I will like to suggest to see whether there can be any animations / more 'lively when we click on the stadium icon to have a 'real-life' stadium kind of play mode, with movements and people in the surroundings, players playing in field, training, shopping, parking, day and night environment etc...

This can make the game more realistic and enjoyable whenever we upgrade each different facilities and stadium to see the how the community 'develop' each day, especially when they are matches instead of having what we can see now, which everything is stationary and fixed.

The advantage at the moment is well-defined details when you zoom in, but it will be more interesting to see 'a lively' community as we upgrade every level. I am sure players can not only enjoy the game but feel satisfied with the upgrades for the money / tokens they spent.

Kind Regard, and thanks.

Deutsche-Chem

Italian Forum Moderator Pavel Zelene's Avatar
    I don't think that Top Eleven will start scripting a such hard script. It's really hard to make the animations that you want. It's like to start scripting another game. Your idea is pretty cool, I like it and upvote, even if I think they won't make it.