Like Tree2Likes
  • 1 Post By Hansi Hinterseer
  • 1 Post By Dman2pt

Thread: Remodel Auctions / Bidding

Remodel Auctions / Bidding

I strongly suggest to remodel how auctions and bidding works. Having to spend a huge amount of tokens (which you have to spend regardless of winning the auction or not) makes the game unplayable or at least boring for people who don't want to spend a lot of money. I know Top Eleven is supposed to and designed to make money, but I think the other token options (scout players, getting cash/boosts etc., speeding up building, customizing your team,...) are good reasons anyway.

I am now, at the beginning of the season in the situation, that i've spend 56 tokens (all I've got) to buy one player and loose a lot on not winning other important ones. The first one due to connection problems during bidding :-(( and the second one by running out of tokens - and yes - having 25 tokens left - is the point were I go all in, because with 10 tokens left bidding is a problem as well.

The problem is - i have now 0 tokens left and can now decide to either spend money (which might help or not with bidding) or stick with my team and do nothing the rest of the season - which means I will just quit playing.
    I think this is a huge problem in the game and can easily be addressed:

- the whole bidding/auction always costs 1 Token - the rest is done with money (as it should be anyways - because currently not money but the tokens are the limiting factor which is a strange thing)
    - the Tokens are only paid by the player who wins the auction (same as with the money - that way - you get something for what you invest and do not end up having nothing and spending a lot)

I think both ways make the auction more fun, more dependent on money (as it should be - therefore also way more interesting to train players and sell them at a better price than bought) and fun for players which a lot of real money in the game but also for players with little or no money invested.

I hope that the issue will be addressed, otherwise i guess the game is actually only fun - long term - if you are willing to steadily invest real money :-(
    DaveF69 likes this.

Italian Forum Moderator Pavel Zelene's Avatar
    If the tokens are only paid by the player who wins the auction, then you could have an infinite amount of tokens,because you can lose a lot of auctions,but if you get the tokens back, you can bid again,again and again. Yes I know, the token system is hard, it's really hard to make tokens, but I think the system shouldn't be changed. Only the system that gives you tokens. 2 tokens per day would be better than 1.
    Regards, Pavel.

Why would only the winner of the auction be the one to pay tokens ? that does not sound fair does it lol
    btw this topic comes up a lot usually started by people that have lost an auction

Why do you buy in the first day of season?
    Everyone knows it is the worst day

For CUP you dont need a full New team
    Bunzo likes this.
    THIS GAME IS TO RANDOM! I STOP WAISTING MY TIME!

It will be harder to win auctions for those with few tokens if you were refunded them if you lost an auction - simply because everyone who failed to win in the first bid could then re-bid again for the next player etc...

There is nothing wrong with the way Tokens are spent for transfers at the moment - apart from Scouts being too expensive (And too old) in my opinion.

I think having an option where people could trade game money for packs/tokens would be good, but other than that, I think T11 are pretty much bang on the money where it comes to Tokens at the moment.