Thread: Message Bubble v2

Message Bubble v2

When someone in my cup/league has a match starting, it shows their name and the name of their opponent. It would be amazing if it would also say their relation to me (the player). e.g. say if its a cup match or someone in my league. Just so I can decide if the match is really important to me to watch or not. An icon to say its my friend that's competing would also be great.

Again, when a message appears about a player on auction, it would be nice to say whether it's my player selling or another player on my favourites list. Also, the time left on the auction would be a nice addition to the message bubble.
    I would also prefer if I'm clicking on the message bubble for an auctioning player, to open the relevant page (e.g. squad page for my players or the transfers page if its a player on my favourites) instead of the player's profile page. Not sure if others would like the same.

Off-topic but related, it would be great if the player gained a benefit for watching a match, such as a red/blue/green pack or a small amount of money. Capped at 1/2/3 times per day, not after extra items just something to make spectating feel worth doing.

Quote Originally Posted by Sceysch View Post
    When someone in my cup/league has a match starting, it shows their name and the name of their opponent. It would be amazing if it would also say their relation to me (the player). e.g. say if its a cup match or someone in my league. Just so I can decide if the match is really important to me to watch or not. An icon to say its my friend that's competing would also be great.

Again, when a message appears about a player on auction, it would be nice to say whether it's my player selling or another player on my favourites list. Also, the time left on the auction would be a nice addition to the message bubble.
    I would also prefer if I'm clicking on the message bubble for an auctioning player, to open the relevant page (e.g. squad page for my players or the transfers page if its a player on my favourites) instead of the player's profile page. Not sure if others would like the same.

Off-topic but related, it would be great if the player gained a benefit for watching a match, such as a red/blue/green pack or a small amount of money. Capped at 1/2/3 times per day, not after extra items just something to make spectating feel worth doing.
    The VS, as in "home VS away" comes out in red, green, blue or orange to show whether it's a league, Cup, CL or friendly game. If it's one of your friends, then his name will be shown in light blue.

You only get a notification for your own player if he doesn't sell, otherwise it's someone on your favourites list. If it's asking you to bid, it means there's 10 seconds left.
    Last edited by Potemy; 03-11-2013 at 12:09 AM.
    God Bless!

Trinity FC, Level 17
    - Malaysian team
    - Never bought tokens

League
    Champions (10) - Seasons 1, 2, 4, 6, 7, 8, 10, 11, 12, 15
    Runners up (5) - Seasons 3, 5, 9, 14, 16
    Third place (1) - Season 13

Champions League
    Champions (2) - Seasons 6, 12
    Runners up (1) - Season 3
    Third place (4) - Seasons 5, 13, 14, 15