Like Tree2Likes
  • 2 Post By Staggy Stagg

Thread: Players' loan

Lightbulb Players' loan

Salut

Pourquoi ne pas proposer , la possibilité de faire le prêt d'un joueur entre amis pour une saison?

Hi
    why not propose the possibility of making the loan of a player between friends for one season?

Hi!

Totally agree! We need this option to loan player and let them go on loan too. Not just between friends but in general.

It'd be cool to see one more tab next to Auction where players available for loan will be listed.

Portuguese Forum Moderator Paivinha's Avatar
    This suggestion and rather requested by several Managers, is a great idea to have this option in the game, I personally am all in favor and I hope that one day they can implement it in the top eleven.

Addicted
    I think that this idea is just too open to abuse and therefore will and should not happen. Imagine a friend (several levels below) asking for loanees for a big game (cup final maybe) and suddenly his 4/5* team is suddenly a 8/9* team for the game. Not good for the ethos of the game. So (as in UK's Dragons Den), I'm out.
    cookizzz and Tony Cass like this.

Italian Forum Moderator Pavel Zelene's Avatar
    First of all, I am in favor, but we need some rules here.
    1) Loaned player should be max 5 stars. Not 6 stars, or even 7.
    2) You can choice the amount of time of the loan. You can loan him for 1 week, 2 weeks, 3 weeks or 1 season. The max. amount of time is 1 season of course.
    I'll think later about more improves for this suggestion.
    Greetings, Pavel.

Famous
    Quote Originally Posted by Staggy Stagg View Post
    I think that this idea is just too open to abuse and therefore will and should not happen. Imagine a friend (several levels below) asking for loanees for a big game (cup final maybe) and suddenly his 4/5* team is suddenly a 8/9* team for the game. Not good for the ethos of the game. So (as in UK's Dragons Den), I'm out.
    I also think player loan is not easy to be fair. Without some strict controls, I don't agree to implement this. I summarize some of my suggested controls that I discussed before:

1) Similar to negotiation transfer deals, adequate no. of tokens should be charged for both parties of loans
    2) Loan fee should be a reasonable range. In my opinion, loan fee should be around one third of market value for one full season loan.
    3) Loan should be between teams in same level.
    4) No. of loans from one team to another should be restricted to 1 per season.
    5) No. of Loans in and out of a team should be restricted.

There were also a lot of another old discussions about the suggestions of player loans in this forum.