Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Like Tree2Likes

Thread: Nordeus!

Nordeus!

I do not know if the theme should be here or in the forum Nordeus.I want to ask Nordeus if there is a chance to change the market. Because now playing since 4 months've never seen top quality players. My friends the same level as I see players with maximum quality and I do not. Overall I understand that this is connected to the server but I do not think that's fair. Also my server is pretty token Buyers who without thinking put more than 20 tokens forquality player 34 or just buy scouts. Certainly this for you is very good but not everyone has the extra money for tokens. Do not you think you should think about the other players?My point is this, that there are people who do not spend money on tokens. They save from the front or front season. But hardly go to bet 20 tokens for 34 quality player. My request is the following. If you can make it to see more players in the transfer market from the very server that will play much better. And not just for me but for many other.
    dimdim1 likes this.
    Club Name: Man United
    Ligue 1: Аutomatically wins first place after registering
    Ligue 2: First place in the League and win the FA Cup
    Ligue 3: First Place in the League , Second Place in the FA Cup , Second Place in Champions League

You can contact them here Nordeus Support : Log in or wait for the next Ask the devs on twitter
    - My Jersey designs : First | Second | Third -

Agree with u . I'd the same situation motnhs ago

You can easily solve the problem yourself by holding back from getting promoted for a couple of seasons. Right now, the problem is that you are at the top level in your server. If you were a real life team, you would be United, Barca or another top team, and cannot easily improve your team. Buying players like RVP cost a lot, and in T11, the real measure of cost is in tokens, I guess.

Of course, real life teams can groom their own youths, from say 16-18 years old to about 21 or so, you see players like Wilshere and Jones starting to make an impact, but that doesn't work for us because we continue to get promoted every season. Once you reach the top level, 25, then you can start growing your own youths.
    God Bless!

Trinity FC, Level 17
    - Malaysian team
    - Never bought tokens

League
    Champions (10) - Seasons 1, 2, 4, 6, 7, 8, 10, 11, 12, 15
    Runners up (5) - Seasons 3, 5, 9, 14, 16
    Third place (1) - Season 13

Champions League
    Champions (2) - Seasons 6, 12
    Runners up (1) - Season 3
    Third place (4) - Seasons 5, 13, 14, 15

Cup
    Best placing: Quarter-Finals/Last 8
    - Season 16, Level 16, Level 23 Cup

Quote Originally Posted by Potemy View Post
    You can easily solve the problem yourself by holding back from getting promoted for a couple of seasons. Right now, the problem is that you are at the top level in your server. If you were a real life team, you would be United, Barca or another top team, and cannot easily improve your team. Buying players like RVP cost a lot, and in T11, the real measure of cost is in tokens, I guess.

Of course, real life teams can groom their own youths, from say 16-18 years old to about 21 or so, you see players like Wilshere and Jones starting to make an impact, but that doesn't work for us because we continue to get promoted every season. Once you reach the top level, 25, then you can start growing your own youths.
    Didn't u see when he said that his players are with quality 34 ? So i guess his level is 4 or 5 .

Try stacking up in tokens and cash first see if it helps. Usually that's the case in my experience. Say if your team is full of 2,3 stars, the market will have 4 stars max...correct me if i'm wrong though. So just build up your team slowly with the best you can get and I think better players will appear.

Quote Originally Posted by goldberg88 View Post
    Didn't u see when he said that his players are with quality 34 ? So i guess his level is 4 or 5 .
    I'm surprised that with your keen eye, you did not notice his signature which clearly shows he is level 4. He also says he's never seen top quality players, which shows that he must be at the top level of his server already. His only option is to hold back for a couple of seasons, or start a new account. He could win everything with scouts/power training, but it's expensive.
    God Bless!

Trinity FC, Level 17
    - Malaysian team
    - Never bought tokens

League
    Champions (10) - Seasons 1, 2, 4, 6, 7, 8, 10, 11, 12, 15
    Runners up (5) - Seasons 3, 5, 9, 14, 16
    Third place (1) - Season 13

Champions League
    Champions (2) - Seasons 6, 12
    Runners up (1) - Season 3
    Third place (4) - Seasons 5, 13, 14, 15

Cup
    Best placing: Quarter-Finals/Last 8
    - Season 16, Level 16, Level 23 Cup

Quote Originally Posted by Potemy View Post
    I'm surprised that with your keen eye, you did not notice his signature which clearly shows he is level 4. He also says he's never seen top quality players, which shows that he must be at the top level of his server already. His only option is to hold back for a couple of seasons, or start a new account. He could win everything with scouts/power training, but it's expensive.
    Which server is this with 4 levels ? lol

Ah and i forgot to say " Nordeus doesn't care about ppl who save tokens and ppl without money . They just care about your money .

Apprentice
    I would love to play on a server like that. It means that people can't easy buy themselves to good players but actually need to train the ones they have.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast