Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Like Tree5Likes

Thread: Bidding Chat

Bidding Chat

I think it would be pretty cool if you could chat while bidding.

It would add a new dimension to the game because people could bluff about the amount of tokens they have or offer to negotiate with other players after in order to make a profit.

Just to confirm there would be a separate chat for each bidding war in order to avoid confusion between players.

What do you think?
    As chill as a cucumber...

as Marketing Director of Nordeous I say NO!!! We wont give you a chance to control the auction just a little bit.

Super Moderator PricopGeorgeCătălin's Avatar
    The idea is not bad also we already talked abut this many times, the point is, they will start to insult each other...
    Orlova FC - onForum - LIKE Orlova FC - onYoutube - SUBSCRIBE Orlova FC - onFacebook

i will start challenging the other bidders to prepare more tokens and insult them if they lost the auction. yeah man lets get this idea going
    fmldotcom and Expert like this.
    Started 21/02/13
    Team: (Kashiwa Washi) (柏イーグル) (คะชิวะนกอินทรี) (柏市鹰)
    Current Season / Level: 3
    Achievements:
    Season 1 / Level 1
    league champion
    Season 2 / Level 2
    League champion Undefeated GA = 1
    Champions League Undefeated GA = 0
    Cup Champions

View The Mighty Washi Team Stats

Realistically I would use it to tell them to stop and work something out once it gets over 20...but like hell Nordeous would want that.

Quote Originally Posted by fmldotcom View Post
    Realistically I would use it to tell them to stop and work something out once it gets over 20...but like hell Nordeous would want that.
    I would gather 100 tokens and lie to everyone that I have only 20. That way I could drain them all of their precious tokens
    Darth Sidious likes this.
    As chill as a cucumber...

The fun for me at all those biddings is that i never know who my opposits are and how long I must bid to get a player.
    In all online games, chatting in-game wil result most of the time in insulting each other.

The same if you have an in-game chat while playing a match......
    AdRob5 likes this.
    Playing with team: Oranje

Quote Originally Posted by Expert View Post
    I would gather 100 tokens and lie to everyone that I have only 20. That way I could drain them all of their precious tokens
    Huh? I don't get it?

This would be useful for the "Negotiations" as most don't want to sell their players they are on there because of their rating rather than people wanting to get rid it would make tis process easier just message them to ask how much they would consider if they say the player isn't for sale you move onto your next target etc. etc. there should be a way for managers to communicate especially about things like this, maybe to top people insulting each other the messages can have a filter on them to stop swearing or insults etc?

If Nordeus is afraid of managers insulting each other Then why have they started this forum?? Managers can insult each other here also.

Action can be taken against any manager if he is reported of using foul language. Don't just see the dark side also look at the brighter side. I would suggest that there should be an option for the managers to send msgs to any other manager, this will help them to negotiate better and also this will help them to choose a suitable time for friendlies ,etc.
    Chat while bidding is not such a good option but I think the managers should be able to send msgs atleast to their friends in the game. This would make the game even more enjoyable.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast