Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Like Tree6Likes

Thread: Player ratings during match

Banned
    I play a straight 4-4-2 and i tend 2 find that 1 of the mc plays well and gets a 8 and the other seems 2 struggle n gets a 5 or 6, i cant understand y, there both of similar quality aswell.

Quote Originally Posted by scorpion11 View Post
    I play a straight 4-4-2 and i tend 2 find that 1 of the mc plays well and gets a 8 and the other seems 2 struggle n gets a 5 or 6, i cant understand y, there both of similar quality aswell.
    well.. some players are not settled in the team .. which corresponds to real life ..

but the original suggestion to show players ratings shouldn't be hard to implement and add as an update to the game .. it's important for managers to know wether a player is performing well or not .. i have to do this according to the "form" that shows the last 5 games the player has played .. which helps choosing my starting XI .. but still, it's kinda hard to understand that during a live match , considering the match ends so fast ..

Yes, as someone mentioned before, the commentary can be useful, but to a point .. still a column showing players performance during the match would be a good addition to the game, period.

Rookie
    Well, they need to be pushed... the problem with threads like this one is, that they are moving down the page first..., moving to the second page later... and nobody notice them anymore after a while.

So it is absolutely necessary to bring them up to the front again after a while....

Et ceterum censeo Videos should be boycotted until Nordeus rewards them with boosters again!

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12