Like Tree2Likes
  • 1 Post By Ltwarhero
  • 1 Post By khris

Thread: Suggestion: Formation presets

Suggestion: Formation presets

Hi everyone,

I have a suggestion that involves having an adjustable drop-down list to manage team formations.

For example.

you have enough players to play around 2 matches a day without having any of your players becoming too tired.You also need to keep the people happy which are sitting on the bench during competition matches. So you want everyone to play. but have your 'good' core rest out.

You have your "A"-team and the "B"-team. the A-setup is your setup that does competition matches etc... The B-setup consists of players which you actually dont want to use during the competition matches, but stil need to play matches to stay happy.

With the drop-down list of the teams chosen by you, you can just set up your B-setup with a few taps rather than having to switch out each individual player everytime you want to play a friendly match after a competition or vice versa.

This might also allow for quicker formation changes during the matches. if you want to quickly adjust your entire strategy. you go from 4-4-2 to 5-4-1 in the blink of an eye instead of dragging the new players one by one onto the field
    Or if you have a vast habbit of switching out a set of players which get tired easily. it can now be done in a 1 in game minute rather than in 10.

If its not clear enough just post below
    What do you guys think?

Grtz
    cookizzz likes this.

Time ago I suggested something similar, just set:
    team,
    A- League matches
    B-CL/Cup matches

Basically, I'm agree with the idea

Famous
    I also have the same idea as khris. With these 2 formations properly set, we even need not alter formation between 2 matches within the same day.

Italian Forum Moderator Pavel Zelene's Avatar
    Nice idea mate! Remember that you need to have 22 players in your formation. A = 11 players and also B = 11 players. It's not so easy as you think.
    But I upvote this idea, I like it.
    Link of Top Eleven moderators page on facebook: https://www.facebook.com/Top-Eleven-...26569864071700

Quote Originally Posted by Pavel Zelene View Post
    Nice idea mate! Remember that you need to have 22 players in your formation. A = 11 players and also B = 11 players. It's not so easy as you think.
    But I upvote this idea, I like it.
    My theory/ idea is that a player can be in formation A and B, so you would not need 22 players :P

Famous
    Quote Originally Posted by khris View Post
    My theory/ idea is that a player can be in formation A and B, so you would not need 22 players :P
    I always keep 22 players. In extreme case, I can put 11 different players in different formations. Then in almost all cases, my players will be 100% fit for any matches even if I take a vacation for a season. Exceptions are injuries, suspensions and exceptional short period between matches of 2 days.

I don't see there will be any difference. If your strategy is keeping less than 22 players, you can always do so.