Like Tree5Likes
  • 3 Post By Carlos Filipe Jesus
  • 2 Post By Kris Bedo

Thread: My suggestions.

My suggestions.

Add a new facilitie to build called SPA with 4 levels to use as an extra way to increase the condition recovery to the players.
    Each level obviously adds more profits to the club and benefits for the players.

Level 1: Relax by the pool open to public getting more merchandise for the club.
    Level 2: Steam and Sauna.
    Level 3: Restricted pool with hot and cold water for the players, getting extra condition recover.
    Level 4: Spa Services, Massages, Poolside Tiki Bar, Movie Theatre Room.

Skill points:
    Let us choose where to spend the skillpoint instead ramdomly by the game.

Personalized staff:
    Staff with better reputation helping the results of their jobs for the players.
    Staff from 1 star to 4.

Reputation levels:
    Level 1: Local
    Level 2: Regional
    Level 3: European
    Level 4: Worldwide

Kind of Staff and things they can help boosting players:

GK Trainer (Positioning, Handling, Velocity, Creativity, Strength) GK Specialities
    Defense Trainer (Velocity, Positioning, Marking, Cutting, Heading) Defense Specialties
    Miedfield Trainer (Passing, Crossing, Positioning, Technique, Creativity) Miedfield Specialties
    Attack Trainer (Shooting, Scoring, Technique, Passing, Crossing) Attacking Specialties
    Physic Trainer (Condition, Velocity, Strenght)
    Physio (Reduce injuries time)

Learning new positionings:
    At the end of each season if the player as played more than X games he gets that new position only 1 position per season.
    18 to 21 requires 15 games on the current season.
    22 to 25 requires 25 games on the current season
    26 to 29 requires 35 games on current season.
    30 to Any - They dont learn new positions anymore.

For gaining specialties:
    The more a player plays better.

Younger players age of 18 to 21 - After reaching 15 games gets the specialty. At end of Season 10 points to use on their skills.
    Age of 22 to 25 - After 25 games gets the specialty. At end of Season gets 8 points to use on their skills.
    Age of 26 to 29 - After 35 games gets the specialty. At end of Season gets 6 points to use on their skills.
    Age of 30 to Any - Just get 5 points to use at the end of each Season.

Rewards at end of the season:
    Best Striker - Gets 10 pts for skills
    Best Assister - Gets 7 pts for skills
    Best Consistent Player - 5 pts for skills

Game time:
    Increase the game time.
    It ends too fast.

TV Rights:
    Add new sponsor in wich provide 1 daily token and if you win your: Cup 3 tokens, League 5 tokens, Champions League 10 tokens.

Constructing facilities:
    Let us build the facilities in simultaneously time, instead 1 limited.
    We just have to wait for each one ends to build the next level of them, once one its done, we can build again even if another its building.
    Last edited by Carlos Filipe Jesus; 12-09-2015 at 09:22 PM.

And loan players form or to friends! Some people do not have tokens to buy players always, but i would like to loan him my player so he could have a nice team as well!
    Didier_Drogba and Francicic01 like this.

Rookie
    Yeah, Kris, sound good. Im sure, almost everyone have a friends much weak and low level from him!
    I will add. : Team who weat better team/Team "A" is 4 stars beat Team "B" 5 stars/ to win 1 TOKEN! In Cup and Champions League thats battles are very common. And I allowed myself to knock if I lost the first match in the second leg to go with reservations. without Bones for players to play as it is. If I have motivation for winning the token, then I fought. A TOKEN for admins is nothing but a manager is almost one new player / separate question whether it has the necessary talent /.
    League Champ: 10 times
    Vice: 5

Champions L: 3 times
    Vice: 1

Cup Winner: 13 times
    Vice: 7

League winner seasons: 2,16,26,28,35,38,44,45,56,57
    Champ. league winner: 8,17,48
    Cup winner: 5,6,11,12,15,16,19,20,22,23,24,25