Like Tree4Likes
  • 3 Post By nikolgiorgos
  • 1 Post By cookizzz

Thread: Reset in the new season

Greek Forum Moderator nikolgiorgos's Avatar

Reset in the new season

It's been said but let's repeat so someone fix this.
    Every new season, as the players growing one year in a few hours ,
    there must be a reset in condition, moral and fatigue of the players.
    It's a new season, so (fiction), it was a period of 2-3 months that past.

So, I had my two games and I got two injuries (without training those players).

Reset in the new season-2-injuries.jpg
    Καλώς ήρθατε στο Ελληνικό φόρουμ
    http://forum.topeleven.com/%CE%93%CE...%B4%CE%B1.html

Famous
    I generally support you. But in my opinion, an off season simulation ought not be too simplified.

I don't want to find all managers will power train their players after the last match of the season until the players are injured or exhausted. In such cases, player morale should drop to zero.
    nikolgiorgos likes this.

Greek Forum Moderator nikolgiorgos's Avatar
    I don't want to find all managers will power train their players after the last match of the season until the players are injured or exhausted. In such cases, player morale should drop to zero.
    hey cook, you said the magic word - all. If all the managers can do it then it's fair.
    Think as it is the summer camp period, preparing for the new season - lol.
    Also, an experienced and ambitious manager like me (hahaha), knows that it's not good to increase the quality of your team the last day of the season and before the new Cup (and league) draw
    Καλώς ήρθατε στο Ελληνικό φόρουμ
    http://forum.topeleven.com/%CE%93%CE...%B4%CE%B1.html

Famous
    Quote Originally Posted by nikolgiorgos View Post
    hey cook, you said the magic word - all. If all the managers can do it then it's fair.
    Think as it is the summer camp period, preparing for the new season - lol.
    Also, an experienced and ambitious manager like me (hahaha), knows that it's not good to increase the quality of your team the last day of the season and before the new Cup (and league) draw
    Yea. it is fair. So I do not object. I just think it is weird that players will keep good morale if their manager power train them on the last day before summer vacation.

If such change is implemented, I will train players like this. Unless I find a way to transform my team to be forever 3 star quality teams and compete in 3 star league, I will not attempt to get favorable draw in Cup but will buy time to train my players in any moment. I lack tokens to suddenly replace many players in a short period. So training is important process to upgrade my team quality. Maybe I ought to switch to strongly support this change as I will gain benefits.