Thread: Player Stats

Player Stats

I actually don't know if this idea has been discussed before, but my idea is to have all time player stats which means all the player stats are stored (i.e total matches played, goals scored in all seasons, assists etc).

It might take a lot of memory from the system to keep all that data I know but would be much more interesting to have rather than the stats just vanishing after the season is gone.

Yes this one has been mentioned a dozen times, the only way you can technically do this is by keeping a record of previous stats from previous seasons a player has played for your club.
    *Retired From Top Eleven*

Screenshots of the stats page on the last day of every season would do. 16 pictures by the time you reach my level doesn't take much space on your PC.
    God Bless!

Trinity FC, Level 17
    - Malaysian team
    - Never bought tokens

League
    Champions (10) - Seasons 1, 2, 4, 6, 7, 8, 10, 11, 12, 15
    Runners up (5) - Seasons 3, 5, 9, 14, 16
    Third place (1) - Season 13

Champions League
    Champions (2) - Seasons 6, 12
    Runners up (1) - Season 3
    Third place (4) - Seasons 5, 13, 14, 15

Cup
    Best placing: Quarter-Finals/Last 8
    - Season 16, Level 16, Level 23 Cup

Yes I will start doing that thing from this season but as off my first season I didn't know that they would actually vanish

thanks.

Rookie
    I think why not we have number of passes, number of tackle, number of intercept, etc for each player after every game?
    This will make the game play more interesting as we will know how our players perform.