Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Like Tree1Likes

Thread: Notification for friendly match

Apprentice

Notification for friendly match

Can we have notification on friendly match, like others match? I'm not sure if this suggestion has been discussed before.

What sort of notification?
    God Bless!

Trinity FC, Level 17
    - Malaysian team
    - Never bought tokens

League
    Champions (10) - Seasons 1, 2, 4, 6, 7, 8, 10, 11, 12, 15
    Runners up (5) - Seasons 3, 5, 9, 14, 16
    Third place (1) - Season 13

Champions League
    Champions (2) - Seasons 6, 12
    Runners up (1) - Season 3
    Third place (4) - Seasons 5, 13, 14, 15

Cup
    Best placing: Quarter-Finals/Last 8
    - Season 16, Level 16, Level 23 Cup

Maybe you can leave you cellphone number by the side of your team name so that other manager can give you a call to arrange a mtach This issue has been discuss countless of time but sorry it can't be done. But if you have play more than 4 match a day then challengers will automatically be reject.
    Started 21/02/13
    Team: (Kashiwa Washi) (柏イーグル) (คะชิวะนกอินทรี) (柏市鹰)
    Current Season / Level: 3
    Achievements:
    Season 1 / Level 1
    league champion
    Season 2 / Level 2
    League champion Undefeated GA = 1
    Champions League Undefeated GA = 0
    Cup Champions

View The Mighty Washi Team Stats

Apprentice
    Quote Originally Posted by Potemy View Post
    I play t11 from my phone. There will notification to my phone when the match going to start or the auction almost will be end

Quote Originally Posted by Potemy View Post

we should have a friendly setting because you can play against someone within 3 minutes... i suggest we get a friendly setting of anything from 1minutes to an hour for you oppenent to choose and that way like normal games mode something can be inta-linked to send a message to your phone so say a friendly match has be arrange with your team and your oppnant

hopefully you get the idea i try to portray!

Quote Originally Posted by mzaini_18 View Post
    I play t11 from my phone. There will notification to my phone when the match going to start or the auction almost will be end
    This is only when you have a connection, though. Do you mean something like a new message notification in the toolbar?

Quote Originally Posted by Steven Boxall View Post
    we should have a friendly setting because you can play against someone within 3 minutes... i suggest we get a friendly setting of anything from 1minutes to an hour for you oppenent to choose and that way like normal games mode something can be inta-linked to send a message to your phone so say a friendly match has be arrange with your team and your oppnant

hopefully you get the idea i try to portray!
    I prefer it the way it is, actually. I delete anyone who simply challenges me to friendlies, and this format allows me to challenge others to build up boosters at the end of the season.
    God Bless!

Trinity FC, Level 17
    - Malaysian team
    - Never bought tokens

League
    Champions (10) - Seasons 1, 2, 4, 6, 7, 8, 10, 11, 12, 15
    Runners up (5) - Seasons 3, 5, 9, 14, 16
    Third place (1) - Season 13

Champions League
    Champions (2) - Seasons 6, 12
    Runners up (1) - Season 3
    Third place (4) - Seasons 5, 13, 14, 15

Cup
    Best placing: Quarter-Finals/Last 8
    - Season 16, Level 16, Level 23 Cup

I would put the friendly auto rejection if it is not accepted by the opponent

Rookie
    Some players use "friendly" matches to ruin the strength of a team for some of their friends. It happend to me twice now, that players send me a "friendship"-request and, after I have accepted, come up with friendly matches in 3 min only about 1h before a league or cup game.

To avoid such unfair manipulation, I would suggest:

1) A friendly match has to be announced at least 24h ahead of time to be accepted automaticly (if not rejected).
    2) If a friendly match shall be played earlier, the invited opponent has to confirm and accept the invitation.

That easy all problems with friendly matches could be solved.
    Steven Boxall likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by guido View Post
    Some players use "friendly" matches to ruin the strength of a team for some of their friends. It happend to me twice now, that players send me a "friendship"-request and, after I have accepted, come up with friendly matches in 3 min only about 1h before a league or cup game.

1) A friendly match has to be announced at least 24h ahead of time to be accepted automaticly (if not rejected).
    2) If a friendly match shall be played earlier, the invited opponent has to confirm and accept the invitation.

i do like this idea THUMBS UP

Quote Originally Posted by guido View Post

i was about to post this idea also lol.. glad to see there's someone else posting this

i think nordeus can implement this idea if they want to..

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast