Thread: Why NO Rewards for friendly (arranged by friend) even if I played and WON ??

Thumbs up Why NO Rewards for friendly (arranged by friend) even if I played and WON ??

Why NO Rewards for friendly (arranged by friend) even if I played and WON ??

Greek Forum Moderator nikolgiorgos's Avatar
    Because the guest team doesn't actually participate. It's just a mirror-image. No bonus and no penalties (condition loss or injuries).
    If you want rewards, you must call a friendly.
    Καλώς ήρθατε στο Ελληνικό φόρουμ
    http://forum.topeleven.com/%CE%93%CE...%B4%CE%B1.html

Quote Originally Posted by nikolgiorgos View Post
    Because the guest team doesn't actually participate. It's just a mirror-image. No bonus and no penalties (condition loss or injuries).
    If you want rewards, you must call a friendly.

I understand what you wanna say here but sir I played the match yes I had no loss of condition /Injuries but still give me 1 skill point if my player is MOM or atlst winning bonus some cash /fatigue etc Only if the player visits and plays practice match ..

just a suggestion it will be a boost for players they will attend practice match ...

Greek Forum Moderator nikolgiorgos's Avatar
    Why don't you, arrange a friendly game with a friend and win the benefits ?
    If you haven't any penalty (like condition loss or the chance of an injury) how you ask for some reward ?
    Καλώς ήρθατε στο Ελληνικό φόρουμ
    http://forum.topeleven.com/%CE%93%CE...%B4%CE%B1.html

Friendlies are used to win boosters, and, to test players when season starts or during the season.

Famous
    Rather than complaining, you may suggest that away team will actually involve in the match to gain boosters, gain skill progress, injure, lose conditions, etc. However, I don't support Nordeus to spend time on this but on other issues. It is because you can enjoy similar progress by arranging a friendly match with the same friend. Sorry that then you cannot test for playing away match.

Quote Originally Posted by cookizzz View Post
    Rather than complaining, you may suggest that away team will actually involve in the match to gain boosters, gain skill progress, injure, lose conditions, etc. However, I don't support Nordeus to spend time on this but on other issues. It is because you can enjoy similar progress by arranging a friendly match with the same friend. Sorry that then you cannot test for playing away match.
    That was top eleven before xD after many complains they changed the friendlies system and that's why the away team don't loose/win anything at now...
    When u played against a friend was easy for him to set a friendly 15 min before the match to waste your condition with his subs ... happenned to me some times LOL

Famous
    Quote Originally Posted by khris View Post
    That was top eleven before xD after many complains they changed the friendlies system and that's why the away team don't loose/win anything at now...
    When u played against a friend was easy for him to set a friendly 15 min before the match to waste your condition with his subs ... happenned to me some times LOL
    Yes Khris I know how ridiculous the old friendly system was. I also suffered before. In fact I don't want to change the current friendly system. I am sorry if I confuse you. I hope Mohammed Naveid can suggest instead of just complaining or asking a question. I believe "suggesting" is the reason this sub-forum is so called.

BTW, as I remember, in old system, no matter whether away manager is present or absent in a friendly match, friendly match will affect player conditions etc.
    Last edited by cookizzz; 01-05-2016 at 09:29 AM.