Thread: top goalscorer

Rookie

top goalscorer

Any ideas on when you may be rewarding managers who win the golden boot every in a season, i honestly thought after reading some past posts that maybe this would have been implemented by now with a reward of so many tokens for the top goalscorer at the end of each season, it doesn't have to be loads of tokens, 5, 10, 20, whatever you decide....obviously i am not a dev but i didn't think it would be a hard or lengthy addition to add into an excellent game.. Thanks

Super Moderator PricopGeorgeCătălin's Avatar
    We already talked about this and I don't think they will make something like that.
    Orlova FC - onForum - LIKE Orlova FC - onYoutube - SUBSCRIBE Orlova FC - onFacebook

Rookie
    Oh thats a shame, i thought it was in the pipeline of being implememted into the game, it would be a great addition in my opinion, the game is about being the best at the whole game after all and a big factor in football is of course your main striker smashing in goal after all, i hope nordeus reconsider

There wouldn't be a point to do so. Top scorers are won by who spend the most. You can possibly think to win it with 20-25 goals if you are facing p2p players, power levelers or scout buyers. Hence prolly nordeusdoesn't want to favour too much them.