Thread: Level up in 8th place

Level up in 8th place

I have gained a level when I finished in 8th place.

Is there any way to not raise?

There should be some option to accept or reject that promotion to the force.

You do not think that the people left eighth with a team with high quality is on purpose?

I'm thinking seriosly in said goodbye the game.

This has just happened to me, season ending 09/01/16 and I have been promoted from level 9 to 10 while being in 8th place with a 4 point gap to 7th. Yes, I did deliberately lose my last 5 games to make sure I wasn't promoted as I was busy training all of my team. Having got my starting 11 all to scout level+ and all having appropriate skills, I had also managed to get the exact subs I wanted to cover my formation and also get those trained to just below scout level and also with appropriate skills. Having had to endure heavy defeats by reversing my players positions (striker in goal - keeper as CF etc) I was all set to have a near perfect team for an assault on the triple crown but now find that I'm promoted to level 10 and now have a slightly better than good team.

Why does this happen??? It clearly states that top 7 (SEVEN) get promoted!!! Could someone please give me an explanation

Rookie
    This has happened to me for two seasons now. I'm guessing it's because i had starred players rather than it being automatic but it would be nice to not go up. Getting promoted every season is exahausting and makes it very difficult to compete.
    Quote Originally Posted by La Morralla FS View Post
    I have gained a level when I finished in 8th place.

Is there any way to not raise?

There should be some option to accept or reject that promotion to the force.

You do not think that the people left eighth with a team with high quality is on purpose?

I'm thinking seriosly in said goodbye the game.
    S1 : 6th (joined with 4 games to go) | S2 : League Champion Unbeaten, Cup| S3 : Champions League, League Runner Up | S4 : Champions League, League Runner Up | S5: League Runner Up | Champs League Runner Up| S6: 3rd | S7-12 (need to update lol)