Sort it out please...I'm sick of having to spend tokens to change game times...I have just looked at my fixtures and the KO times are as follows:

Yesterday:
KO: 17:44 & 18:11

Today:

KO: 15:28 & 16:01

Tomorrow:
KO: 20:24 & 21:19

Friday:
KO: 16:19 & 16:34

Saturday:
KO: 20:38 & 21:02

I m not a token buyer and cannot afford to waste 2 tokens to change the time...Changing the times of KO's should be free. or you should automatically set them so they have a 3 hour window for teams who are playing twice a day. Today I have played a side who I've come through the leagues with and every year our games have a massive bearing on the league title, incidentally this was my second game today...I have just lost this because my squad were half dead thanks to the away game a little under half an hour earlier, it's a joke, for what I am going to have to spend token wise to change these fixtures I could buy a player who could make a real difference to my season...

Right onto friendlies this setting/option to reject all friendlies needs hurrying up Monday I was forced to play TWO friendlies within 15 minutes of each other because I was offline at the time and could not reject them, this has since effected my squad's fitness too along with the stupid KO times...

In top eleven Nordeus have a good game which has the potential to be even better, but "little" things like what I've brought up here really bug the crap out of people and eventually will lead to Nordeus losing "customers" and players, time to end this joke and sort it out, and quick...