Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Like Tree11Likes

Thread: Amount of players.

Rookie
    @Gert Funk

Thanks for replying.

A reserve youth squad would be nice, but how do you see this for yourself?
    Like you can have up 15 youth players?
    And how do you get them? Age limitations and how many youth players can you actually promote to first squad a season?

I think its good a youth squad but up to 3 promotions a year.

@cookizzz

Thanks again for your interest

It would be logical that those abnormal teams don't change much, Ofcourse they spend much money and tokens for buying the good players and the weak unsigned ones. They could get champion without buying to much players in the rest of the season. Their start is already a huge adventage. Like you said, I also prefer pure random drawings. We can test it by opening another account, get 2 or 3 levels up and then try the use of buying unsigned players. But it will take a lot time to get results ofcourse. at least a couple months.
    cookizzz likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by Corona View Post
    @Gert Funk

Thanks for replying.

A reserve youth squad would be nice, but how do you see this for yourself?
    Like you can have up 15 youth players?
    And how do you get them? Age limitations and how many youth players can you actually promote to first squad a season?

I think its good a youth squad but up to 3 promotions a year.
    a second screen on the squad screen, with about 15 youngsters 16-20 yeared. you can use them. those you have used more than 5 competative matches, you will get the opportunity to promote starting the next season. this is totally doable
    cookizzz likes this.

considering quitting, since nothing is improved for veterans ... nothing and pay to win has become to dominante

FireCats is testing level - 36 -

Rookie
    That is a good idea. Like a real club you have a youth squad.

You say after 5 competative matches you get the opportunity to sign him starting the next season, i Think this part is a bit useless unless you are a token buyer.
    Afteral, a season when you promote, means a star loss of a player. So lets say you have a 4 star youth player, it will become 3 star, and take lots of training (greenpacks, redpacks) to make him a 4 star player again, I think, most people go for at least 4-5 star players in their squad.

I was thinking of this:
    Every now and then you get 2 youthplayers from your acadamy. 1 good player you can buy with tokens, and one bad player usually 2 star. If it is doable, You can have the opportunity to put both youth players in the youthsquad with a max of 15 without you have to sign them until they reach the age of 20. Then you have to decide to sign or release them. You can also just put your 2 star youth player there. Then at least your 2 star player has a bit of value instead of just selling it.
    Last edited by Corona; 02-06-2016 at 12:33 AM.
    cookizzz likes this.

Youngsters should be just five stars, and keep their stars on season end if promoted.
    This is actually a great and functional feature in some of the great manager games

considering quitting, since nothing is improved for veterans ... nothing and pay to win has become to dominante

FireCats is testing level - 36 -

Famous
    I support adding a young team outside the normal squad, no matter its size is large or small. I hope it can be used to hope young academy players. I always hope T11 can develop a system to encourage managers to use their academy players for at least a short period and made similar suggestion before. I am lazy to check. Now I think young academy players can appear since age 16 and place in the young team, and should be signed or released when they reach 18. Young players can develop in their young teams. They can be also used in senior team with discount of attributes, probably according a seen/hidden variable experience.
    Gert Funck and Arion like this.

Addicted
    24 player limit may still have problem...like i have a full square (22players) at the beginning of the season (day 1) ~
    i want to replace 4 players~ that may cause problem when my players still can't sell (no one buy or still in action)...so...the new player cannot sign??
    also... if limit to 24 player...i already have 22 player....even want to replace 1 player....but in the action, i may not only bidding one player (sometime 3-4 target)...but what if all target i place a bid and win....that what happen if only 24 players is the limited...while...suddenly have 4 player win in the action accidently?

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12