Like Tree3Likes
  • 1 Post By mahyurr
  • 1 Post By Freddy Strašidelný
  • 1 Post By Abhinavsharma

Thread: History of matches

Lightbulb History of matches

Record the history of games which was played between 2 teams and then in the future matches, give them their history. like how many matches they've played so far, how many win/draw/lose they had in matches and what was the results of previous matches between them in their way.
    Last edited by mahyurr; 03-02-2016 at 04:46 PM.
    cookizzz likes this.

That would be awesome!! But... Teams are often playing each other just twice (in league and in cup), so that's not very useful. However, it'd be very great and maybe a lot useful in frendlies... That's pretty good idea.
    mahyurr likes this.

Nice idea I want to add more.

There are too many teams in the game.It is matter of fact that you may get same team in leagues but it is possible for champion league and friendly matches.
    In champion league I have been facing my friend everytime becuase we both finish at top 4 every league and have same level.

This idea is good for champion league but for league it is very rare to meet same team every time.
    mahyurr likes this.
    Bannedlike(forced)//for just posting guides and winning 1 league in 21 seasons without knowing reason..