Like Tree2Likes
  • 1 Post By Abhinavsharma
  • 1 Post By Abhinavsharma

Thread: New competition format suggestion

Lightbulb New competition format suggestion

I think about a new competition format that motivates all players.
    1) make the competition like real world. There will be all countries with all trophies like England premiere league, FA cup, seria A, and all countries have their leagues from premiere to the lowest league and cups. then new and current players decide which country they wanna join in and new players start in lowest league. (except cup that all clubs take part in one cup like every real cups).
    2) there would be club cups like AFC champions league, Euro champions league, African, American and etc.
    as you know, countries have different number of teams in championship. for example, Japan, south Korea, iran, have 4 clubs in Asian championship while some countries may have one (if their champion wins the qualifying match).
    and if there be a club ranking based on winning, losing, final place and so in each competition (depends on how tough that league/cup is) players try to choose better leagues with better benefits not the easiest one.
    3) champion of each continental goes for world club cups. and there we have the champion of the game!
    4)the manager who become the champion of each country premiere league, becomes the manager of the national team and with advice of other managers, chooses players and there we would have national teams competition.
    This idea needs hard working but I'm 100 percent sure it makes the game the most manager simulation game ever!

Please don't take dreams like AFC,euro championships and english league or other championship because:
    1:This game is not fifa or pes based.
    2:In this game there are many things related to real life compition
    Suppose champion league as euro champion league and cup as spanish or any other cup.There is difference of name only.

BUT I LIKED YOUR NO4 ADVICE.
    mahyurr likes this.
    Bannedlike(forced)//for just posting guides and winning 1 league in 21 seasons without knowing reason..

Quote Originally Posted by Abhinavsharma View Post
    Please don't take dreams like AFC,euro championships and english league or other championship because:
    1:This game is not fifa or pes based.
    2:In this game there are many things related to real life compition
    Suppose champion league as euro champion league and cup as spanish or any other cup.There is difference of name only.

BUT I LIKED YOUR NO4 ADVICE.
    I see what you talking about but as a gamer, I wanna see what's next. I need a motivation to work and get better. using my idea, first you work hard to be on a country premiere league, then you wanna win the trophie. now you work for continental championship and now you see other continentals have alot players looking for you! you have to be better for winning higher competition.
    but in this method, we have league level 1,2,3,4,...
    each league has managers in your level so every league is the same league because how much you get better, your opponent are same as you.
    and if you don't know which division you are and how many division is left to the premiere league, there is no differences between any league.
    why anybody is interested in level 3 league while he can become champion in level 2 league over and over?
    Last edited by mahyurr; 03-03-2016 at 12:26 PM.

No 4 advice..4)the manager who become the champion of each country premiere league, becomes the manager of the national team and with advice of other managers, chooses players and there we would have national teams competition.

This is good and must be checked.
    mahyurr likes this.
    Bannedlike(forced)//for just posting guides and winning 1 league in 21 seasons without knowing reason..