Thread: Sport Magazines

Lightbulb Sport Magazines

A sport magazine makes player feel they are really managing a real team and the world see and hear about them!
    The magazine can be about the important matches of the day, analyzing upcoming or last day's matches, interviews with players and so many other things.

Famous
    These feature is fine for football manager games. However, for online football manager game, this does not effectively use limited bandwidth and makes the game too complicate. I rather prefer Nordeus making it simple.

Sorry that I just use mobile phone to access internet now and the connection speed is really preY2k.

Lol,This is a online game not a sport.
    Bannedlike(forced)//for just posting guides and winning 1 league in 21 seasons without knowing reason..

Quote Originally Posted by Abhinavsharma View Post
    Lol,This is a online game not a sport.
    football is a sport!

Quote Originally Posted by cookizzz View Post
    These feature is fine for football manager games. However, for online football manager game, this does not effectively use limited bandwidth and makes the game too complicate. I rather prefer Nordeus making it simple.

Sorry that I just use mobile phone to access internet now and the connection speed is really preY2k.
    I'm so agree with you! simple is always good but you will be tired of a simple thing. people lose their interest in simple games after afew weeks maybe

actually I meant a magazine that talks about the game not a magazine that talks about NBA 2k16 😂

Quote Originally Posted by mahyurr View Post
    football is a sport!
    This is manager game not football!
    Please understand my point.thanks
    Bannedlike(forced)//for just posting guides and winning 1 league in 21 seasons without knowing reason..