Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Like Tree5Likes

Thread: Special Ability/ New Position Cancelation

Lightbulb Special Ability/ New Position Cancelation

It would be great if the manger is able to cancel a special ability or a new position a player is learning. Sometimes you find a player on transfers or maybe change your tactics and I wish I can stop the progress of a special ability or new position and pick something new.

Thanks!

But you can say that player can take more than one ability or position instead of erasing old ability or position.
    Last edited by Abhinavsharma; 03-04-2016 at 06:11 AM.
    Bannedlike(forced)//for just posting guides and winning 1 league in 21 seasons without knowing reason..

Dude lets take this example it is easy to understand.

Suppose you go for school to learn ABC.You learned AB and next day you will learn C.Will teacher say to you lets forget about AB now I want to teach about C only.You can't learn C alone you also need AB.
    So if you want to cancel what player is learning you have to erase him memory which means you are forcing him to do what you want
    Bannedlike(forced)//for just posting guides and winning 1 league in 21 seasons without knowing reason..

My suggestion is only about skills that are in progress only. No change to current skills. For example, you have a striker and you wanted him to learn to be AML. While this is still in progress, you decided I don't want him to be a AML, it would be nice to cancel the learning progress and pick something else

Quote Originally Posted by Abhinavsharma View Post
    Dude lets take this example it is easy to understand.

Suppose you go for school to learn ABC.You learned AB and next day you will learn C.Will teacher say to you lets forget about AB now I want to teach about C only.You can't learn C alone you also need AB.
    So if you want to cancel what player is learning you have to erase him memory which means you are forcing him to do what you want
    Read it again

I am also not talk about current skills as you go to school for learning .I think you dont understand my example.

Super Moderator PricopGeorgeCătălin's Avatar
    The idea is not bad but just as you said, only if the ability is in the learning process.
    Orlova FC - onForum - LIKE Orlova FC - onYoutube - SUBSCRIBE Orlova FC - onFacebook

As a football manager, I may ask a player to play as a left corner back, but maybe due to injuries, I will demand the player to play a right back. So it would be nice, before the player "reaches" his 40 or 50 skill points, to be able to cancel progress and start all over again with a new skill. currently, if you try to play someone who is still learning how to be a "AML" for example, the game will show you a red exclamation mark, which means the player does not know what to do there, even if the player has 49 out of the 50 required points. So that means, according to the game, the player will not learn a new position until he completes the full training of 40 or 50 points.

Your example says, to forget "AB" which is not what I mean here. Based on your example, I want the player to forget C, before it's marked as complete and move on to a new skill. If the player already has a skill associated to them, that should not change. I don't see any issues canceling a skill that is still in progress.

Cheers!

on the new version there is an option to pause the learn progress. i think it would be nice if we can cancel the learn progress.
    [PO Sugeng Rahayu] by Golden Star Surabaya - Solo - Jogja - Cilacap PP.
    AC-Toilet-Reclining Seat-Music-TV-Charging Port-Ekstra Bagasi-Prasmanan.
    Laksana All New Legacy - SR1.
    Level 12 Triple Double Winner [3-6-1] [3-2-2-2-1] [4-5-1] [4-1-2-3] [4-1-2-1-2].
    Tanking 2 stars (34 years old) retiring players for 2 years -- Green Packs Colector -- Red Packs Colector -- Use for nothing.

I agree with the post thread topic...we should be able to cancel the new position training...

Thought your reply is in part correct we know that sometimes players are training for new position and you buy or get a new player from school and you do not need that player to keep training the position, and also cause its a wast of training points...

Cancel a new position is in fact missing...it is normal that you train a player in a position and later on just reach to the conclusion its not effective for the player...and for the team cause you get that position covered...so we should have the option to cancel position training...

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast