Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
Like Tree18Likes

Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.   Thread: U21 Players

U21 Players

Just wondered why we have to pay tokens to sign on players that come through our own youth system that you have developed, surely you should be able to get both players that come through for free

I asked the same thing this morning, when I saw I had two U21 Players on my team...
    This needs a change!
    mahyurr likes this.

I agree! There should not be any fees for your own youth system, that's why you have a youth system 😬😬
    mahyurr and Romattos like this.

U21 players consist of one low and one high quality player.
    The low quality player is free but high quality is not free why?
    Because every player you buy has some value since low quality does not have much value so it is negligible.But high quality U21 is like top players in auction.If you can pay for players in auction similiar you have to just pay 21 tokens in return of money.

Youth is not paying for playing but it is you who have to pay him for playing or he will be having no value.
    Last edited by Abhinavsharma; 03-05-2016 at 05:26 AM.
    Bannedlike(forced)//for just posting guides and winning 1 league in 21 seasons without knowing reason..

I think the youth players system needs a change, but I honestly don't know how to do it. :-( :-)
    mahyurr likes this.

There should not be a token fee to signup your own home grown youth player! The whole purpose of youth system is that you are investing in younger age at your risk, the youth system may generate quality players and it may not. There will be a fee signing a youth into your top 22 squad and that's what clubs do. last youth's production I had was costing me 15 tokens. I cam definitely find an 18 year old in the transfer who I can win for less than 10 tokens.

Also, when you don't want to sign up a youth, I should be able to sell him. I spent 28 days (entire season) working on producing a youth and if I don't pay the 15 tokens, all that waiting is gone wasted. I should be able to sell him even if it's for little money.

Quote Originally Posted by jondoe View Post
    There should not be a token fee to signup your own home grown youth player! The whole purpose of youth system is that you are investing in younger age at your risk, the youth system may generate quality players and it may not. There will be a fee signing a youth into your top 22 squad and that's what clubs do. last youth's production I had was costing me 15 tokens. I cam definitely find an 18 year old in the transfer who I can win for less than 10 tokens.

Also, when you don't want to sign up a youth, I should be able to sell him. I spent 28 days (entire season) working on producing a youth and if I don't pay the 15 tokens, all that waiting is gone wasted. I should be able to sell him even if it's for little money.
    Ģood one jondeo.
    mahyurr likes this.
    Bannedlike(forced)//for just posting guides and winning 1 league in 21 seasons without knowing reason..

Did you guys receive any response from Top Eleven about this matter?

I totally agree that we should not pay tokens to signup our own home grown youth play from our youth academy that we have paid for. I just received today one "high quality" 4 stars player that I should pay 21 tokens to sign up and another very low quality 2 stars with no tokens needed. That's not fair at all. Even if we pay 21 tokens and sell this player, we will not receive back the same amount of money that we can receive if we exchange tokens by money. So, what's the point of this?

Agree with topic starter
    WZAWZDB!

10.   This is the last staff post in this thread.   #10
    In your threads, administrating things up!
    Thanks for the suggestions Everyone.

This is simply the current design of the system but it doesn't mean that it can't improve. Far from it.

Please continue the conversation and provide some more suggestions.

How would you rework/redesign the Youth Academy?
    - A full redesign?
    - Just expand on it?
    - Just remove the cost of the youths?
    - Include extra features that unlock when you upgrade the building?

^ These are just some quick questions as to what you would like to change - if you like them give your proposition, but if you have your very own points/ideas, just shoot!

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast