Like Tree3Likes
  • 1 Post By Joao Morgado
  • 1 Post By Abhinavsharma
  • 1 Post By Joao Morgado

Thread: rest packs or points...

Lightbulb rest packs or points...

I know that this is a way to make people buy resting packs...but the real thing is that it is virtually impossible to have the players rested for a match when you get 2 to 4 training sections a day and have 2 match a day at least ...

So a suggest one thing,

since not all of us can spend huge amounts of money in this packs cause they are needed , you guy have to find another way to make possible for a player to rest or the team to win more resting points...

As it is right now its unbearable to afford the fitness in rest if you train your team...as a consequence of this , and again, the people that can spend money or have it to spend will always have advantage on you cause of the bonus this training sections provide, it is impossible to make the needed training's on daily basis that are required to get the team match ready for the ones that can not have over 300 resting packs...

the way it is done it is a very unfair game play, and I believe should be changed in order to make the game more fair...

Options solutions...

Match

prices should include training packs in a lot more quantity along side with the match revenue and all the rest...

one rest pack is in fact as good as nothing...at least 10 packs a game and 15 if you win...
    the same for moral point packs and medic kits...

the league win or any cup win should include a special price in this items as well..along side with tokens from the win and from the sponsors...

at least make it more interesting...

Its just a suggestion, but the way it is only makes people quit the game....cause its impossible to train your squad like its supposed to be training...
    mahyurr likes this.

This is problem of most of non token buyers.But if they made everything easy then nothing will be tough.
    You should know how to manage club if you want to gain something hou will have to pain.

I will say there must be some discount for purchasing green packs or any other packs.
    Joao Morgado likes this.
    Bannedlike(forced)//for just posting guides and winning 1 league in 21 seasons without knowing reason..

A discount is good but for sure will not cover the problem with this new training system...

Look at this...

You train you team for a match at 10 am in the morning... have to spend 30 resting points to get them rested for the match depending on the time to recover them you get after training...

then you have a league game at 7 and you need to train your team again to get them match ready ...and spend another 30 resting points after again depending on the time you have to rest them after training...

this is at least 50 to 60 training packs in one day....

You can skip training the second time but them you will have the new problem now with getting the squad match ready...

So for how long can one sustain this rest pack issue....4 days if you have around 300 packs...and then what ???
    Last edited by Joao Morgado; 03-08-2016 at 11:07 AM.
    mahyurr likes this.

I have 22 players, 2 teams. I have 2 matches everyday and I should train my players at least 2 times in order to improve them and have bounouses for better playing match. all of my 22 players are about 80% condition for each match and as you said, I'm not interested in buying 60 rest packs everyday!
    in the other hand, game owners made this game to make money. so we can't say that give us 100 rest pack because we don't want to pay money!
    I think maybe gym can give you more rest packs in fewer days because I see my team is tired all the time because I have 2 matches everyday and I do minimum training sessions required, no extra training, no friendly matches, but they are always tired. seems this is the bug of the game. because in normal situation your team is tired and everybody must buy rest packs, still they can play a normal game with no extra pressure on players

Quote Originally Posted by Joao Morgado View Post
    A discount is good but for sure will not cover the problem with this new training system...

Look at this...

You train you team for a match at 10 am in the morning... have to spend 30 resting points to get them rested for the match depending on the time to recover them you get after training...

then you have a league game at 7 and you need to train your team again to get them match ready ...and spend another 30 resting points after again depending on the time you have to rest them after training...

this is at least 50 to 60 training packs in one day....

You can skip training the second time but them you will have the new problem now with getting the squad match ready...

So for how long can one sustain this rest pack issue....4 days if you have around 300 packs...and then what ???
    Actually you can get free 15% rest on one player by watching a vid. To do so go to the physio centre, then select only one player and only 1 rest, then there'll come a free option. Select that, and you have to watch a vid to relinquish 15% condition of the player. Yea I'm limited to like 5-7 a day, but my facilities provide me with 5 rests in 4 days. Also I will get 1 rest from friends and 1 from sub in live match (only one a day now). I can, at the most, get 13 rests in 4 days, opposed to 20-28 from the vids.
    AH AH — manager of Atlético Kolkata. Named in honour of my hometown club, Atlético de Kolkata, which won the inaugural edition of Indian Super League in 2014.

A good defence is the best offense.