Like Tree3Likes
  • 1 Post By Modis Baras
  • 1 Post By Tactician
  • 1 Post By Tactician

Thread: manager level difference, join up more servers into one. IMPORTANT READ THIS!!!!

manager level difference, join up more servers into one. IMPORTANT READ THIS!!!!

seriously, those higher level managers ****ing my game..cup, champions league they have better players without even trying hard¬!!!!!.. there is just no match to stop them, and i don't wan't to hear any bull**** that it's possible, no IT'S NOT!!! WHY SHOULD I PAY MONEY, SPEND TOKENS JUST TO TRY TO AMTCH THEM AND LOOSE ANYWAY?!!!! why can't you join up more servers into one place.. ?? where is more same level managers?!!!! i'm tired to waste my money for nothing.. also same thing with new players on the market... demand is so low due to many servers.. join them up.. for more demand..for more player to choose from on the market.. so you would raise some sales of tokens..as it would be more competition to buy players..never thought of that?!! i wan't ****ing same level managers on my ****ing league, cup and champions league.. recently i've got a ****ing opponent who will win this leg by doing nothing!! as he is already ****ing much stronger!!!! WTF is this?!!!!!!!!!!!!! FIX IT!!!!!!

Famous
    Please calm down. Give us some information such as your current level. We cannot discuss with you or each others with different assumptions. I generally support you.

In case I just want to talk and do not expect any response, I like using vent thread.
    Last edited by cookizzz; 03-20-2016 at 04:03 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by cookizzz View Post
    Please calm down. Give us some information such as your current level. We cannot discuss with you or each others with different assumptions. I generally support you.

In case I just want to talk and do not expect any response, I like using vent thread.

you can't do anything.. it's just the way it is.. i can see even level 34 in cup game.. and it's way too strong.. i'm currently at level 32. u do have to merge some servers.. as it's not FAIR to spend mone, to get stronger opponents and to get defeated just because you can't do any better. or there is another thing.. to unlock market to get better players.. and raise scout cap to even higher possible.. in any other way this game is just useless..money sucking machine..
    cookizzz likes this.

I understand that you want to achieve something. But, this is only a game; there is no significant real life gains apart from entertainment and satisfaction (or anger and frustration). You still have a chance to win the cup by the selection of proper tactics and the possible random favour (or whatever way it functions) provided by the system. If you are knocked-out, you can still try again in the following seasons.There is no need to spend a significant amount of money on this game.
    Last edited by Tactician; 03-21-2016 at 11:49 AM. Reason: Added a word that I missed in the last sentence.
    Arion likes this.
    quit this game (23/08/2015)
    started playing again (13/03/2016)
    quit this game (08/08/2016)
    playing (11/12/2016)
    quit this game (11/01/2017)
    playing (May 2017)
    quit this game (23/07/2017)
    playing (22/07/2018)
    quit this deceiving game (24/08/2018)
    playing (02/09/2019)
    Final Quit; Enough is Enough (10/12/2019)

Quote Originally Posted by Tactician View Post
    I understand that you want to achieve something. But, this is only a game; there is no significant real life gains apart from entertainment and satisfaction (or anger and frustration). You still have a chance to win the cup by the selection of proper tactics and the possible random favour (or whatever way it functions) provided by the system. If you are knocked-out, you can still try again in the following seasons.There is need to spend a significant amount of money on this game.

i'm that kind if person which wins everywhere.. it doesn't matter where it is.. there is no point to do anything if you are not going for the highest achievements in your life. and i seek this game to be more FAIR. i had like 20 seasons if not more, by getting higher rank players.. was quit this game, started again, and here you go, same ****.. merged servers could improve overall satisfaction of this game.

Quote Originally Posted by Modis Baras View Post
    i'm that kind if person which wins everywhere.. it doesn't matter where it is.. there is no point to do anything if you are not going for the highest achievements in your life. and i seek this game to be more FAIR. i had like 20 seasons if not more, by getting higher rank players.. was quit this game, started again, and here you go, same ****.. merged servers could improve overall satisfaction of this game.
    But this is what make the cup different and something of a challenge as compared to the other 2 competitions. If every time, your team is among the top quality in the pot, there is less challenge. You can beat a team 1-2 levels higher than you on a 'good day' (random decisions on your side) with the right tactics and good enough players for your actual level. Of course, there is a problem with the cup though: at least once in say 3-4 seasons a team should be among the top level but like it is now, some teams, especially those of serious, non-cheating users may always be among the lower or mid levels for the cup.
    Arion likes this.
    quit this game (23/08/2015)
    started playing again (13/03/2016)
    quit this game (08/08/2016)
    playing (11/12/2016)
    quit this game (11/01/2017)
    playing (May 2017)
    quit this game (23/07/2017)
    playing (22/07/2018)
    quit this deceiving game (24/08/2018)
    playing (02/09/2019)
    Final Quit; Enough is Enough (10/12/2019)

Famous
    Quote Originally Posted by Modis Baras View Post
    you can't do anything.. it's just the way it is.. i can see even level 34 in cup game.. and it's way too strong.. i'm currently at level 32. u do have to merge some servers.. as it's not FAIR to spend mone, to get stronger opponents and to get defeated just because you can't do any better. or there is another thing.. to unlock market to get better players.. and raise scout cap to even higher possible.. in any other way this game is just useless..money sucking machine..
    I heard a long time ago that some servers merged. But I am not sure if this is still going on.

Merging servers may help to solve problem of insufficient teams to play in league or even CL. But Cup will involve teams from multiple levels by design. So I think you may need to suggest changing design of Cup.