Like Tree2Likes
  • 2 Post By overnoow

Thread: Limit Possession Bonus for Friends watching/supporting a side

Limit Possession Bonus for Friends watching/supporting a side

Hello,

I think that there should be a limit to the amount of possession given to someone who has friends watching/supporting their side during a match. I recently played a home match that had the visiting team have 9 friends support them. This turned in to a 13% possession bonus for them. I feel that this is far too much of a bonus and it can significantly influence the game. Perhaps capping the bonus at around at 5% to eliminate any homefield possession bonus would be more appropriate in these situations so that managers with a ton of fans aren't able to manipulate a match.

What does everyone think?
    mahyurr and ErMatic like this.

Quote Originally Posted by overnoow View Post
    Hello,

I think that there should be a limit to the amount of possession given to someone who has friends watching/supporting their side during a match. I recently played a home match that had the visiting team have 9 friends support them. This turned in to a 13% possession bonus for them. I feel that this is far too much of a bonus and it can significantly influence the game. Perhaps capping the bonus at around at 5% to eliminate any homefield possession bonus would be more appropriate in these situations so that managers with a ton of fans aren't able to manipulate a match.

What does everyone think?
    Agreed, In fact, this feature should be abolished, especially given the fact that on the 2016 version you can boost possession using the training bonus.
    quit this game (23/08/2015)
    started playing again (13/03/2016)
    quit this game (08/08/2016)
    playing (11/12/2016)
    quit this game (11/01/2017)
    playing (May 2017)
    quit this game (23/07/2017)
    playing (22/07/2018)
    quit this deceiving game (24/08/2018)
    playing (02/09/2019)
    Final Quit; Enough is Enough (10/12/2019)

I think fans must be more influence and friends support be decreased. like 1000 have 10% and friends have a limit of 5%. fans support is so low.

Famous
    Quote Originally Posted by mahyurr View Post
    I think fans must be more influence and friends support be decreased. like 1000 have 10% and friends have a limit of 5%. fans support is so low.
    I satisfy with the current procession bonus mechanism. But I also like increasing influence of fans attending the match.

Quote Originally Posted by Tactician View Post
    Agreed, In fact, this feature should be abolished, especially given the fact that on the 2016 version you can boost possession using the training bonus.
    Then the human element of the game is eliminated, knowing that someone on the other side of the world is wasting 8 minutes of their life just to watch your game. Many people, like me, play this game for that reason.
    AH AH — manager of Atlético Kolkata. Named in honour of my hometown club, Atlético de Kolkata, which won the inaugural edition of Indian Super League in 2014.

A good defence is the best offense.

Super Moderator PricopGeorgeCătălin's Avatar
    Is good because from what I know you actually don't get 15% in the game if there's displayed 15% you get less, is based on more factors. You know in real life the fans are the 12 players and they count a lot. I play the game for years now and I never found this as a big problem and trust me I don't have many fans at my game.
    Orlova FC - onForum - LIKE Orlova FC - onYoutube - SUBSCRIBE Orlova FC - onFacebook