Like Tree7Likes
  • 4 Post By Carlos Nervi
  • 2 Post By nikolgiorgos
  • 1 Post By Gert Funck

Thread: The hold and drag no sense

The hold and drag no sense

Not only it's counter intituive, annoying and makes no sense in mobile that also hard-locks the app 30 times a day if you happen to want to change a player for another in your line-up, whoever came with this idea never had a hand held device is the only reason that I can think about it.
    CLICK(tap) to select and CLICK(tap) to confirm, easy af.

Greek Forum Moderator nikolgiorgos's Avatar
    using hold and drag is the worst part of the game.
    It's worst in the new version, I hate it and avoid like hell to play in my mobile
    Gert Funck and Arion like this.
    Καλώς ήρθατε στο Ελληνικό φόρουμ
    http://forum.topeleven.com/%CE%93%CE...%B4%CE%B1.html

Quote Originally Posted by nikolgiorgos View Post
    using hold and drag is the worst part of the game.
    It's worst in the new version, I hate it and avoid like hell to play in my mobile
    I always seem to click instead of dragging player or switch screen, pretty frustrating when trying to change player or tactics
    motrin likes this.

considering quitting, since nothing is improved for veterans ... nothing and pay to win has become to dominante

FireCats is testing level - 36 -

Super Moderator PricopGeorgeCătălin's Avatar
    I use a lot of time an emulator so I got used with drag and drop, slide, etc so I like it but is true especially for those with big fingers, they might have an issue. Tap to select and tap to replace can be a good idea too, both of them would be perfect.
    Orlova FC - onForum - LIKE Orlova FC - onYoutube - SUBSCRIBE Orlova FC - onFacebook

There's a game in the Play Store called First Touch Soccer 15, where there's the tap and swap function:We can double tap to open player profile. It's very annoying, my computer also becomes slow on the rare occasion when I play on it.
    AH AH — manager of Atlético Kolkata. Named in honour of my hometown club, Atlético de Kolkata, which won the inaugural edition of Indian Super League in 2014.

A good defence is the best offense.