Like Tree3Likes
  • 2 Post By Abhinavsharma
  • 1 Post By nikolgiorgos

Thread: Friend in need!

Friend in need!

Hi friends,
    We all have friends in this game,even if they are not fb friends.Their is bond of trust and honesty between true friends.We can share gifts,shirts,and more.But we can do more than that.

IDEA-Our trusted friend must be able to mentor(guide) our team during live matches in case of our absense.

EXPLANATION:
    Suppose you are off from top eleven for few hours,days,weeks then it is great trouble to leave team between middle of the season with no mentor.The problems are many like injuries bad morale,wrong formation or tactics which effects team progress eventually.
    So my idea is that we can select any top eleven friend who can mentor our team during live matches only.He would be able to substitute players and change formation and tactics as co-manager.The friend will have option to accept or reject help.

Specifications
    Number of co-managers-2
    Power limitation-For live matches only
    Co-manager selection-Within Top eleven friends.
    Co-manager per match-1
    Help action options-reject/accept.

This is a great idea for thoes who have many trusted friends.
    Please share ideas to make it more efficient.
    Thanks.
    khris and mahyurr like this.
    Bannedlike(forced)//for just posting guides and winning 1 league in 21 seasons without knowing reason..

+1

I suggested something similar some time ago, power to control match and do substitutions or change formations set for 1st manager by default...

2nd coach so, and if we can put a 3rd, even better.

Greek Forum Moderator nikolgiorgos's Avatar
    Not bad idea but I 'm not sure how it can work (practically).
    I 'm in a T11 fb group. There, some guys if for some reason they 're away from the game for a period, they give the fb account to another friend who manage the team.
    Καλώς ήρθατε στο Ελληνικό φόρουμ
    http://forum.topeleven.com/%CE%93%CE...%B4%CE%B1.html

It depend on game developers by which way they may introduce this feature.But we seriously want this feature in upcomming updates.
    Bannedlike(forced)//for just posting guides and winning 1 league in 21 seasons without knowing reason..

Super Moderator PricopGeorgeCătălin's Avatar
    This can work I know from another game that had this option that allowed you to control his base, it was a strategy game and you kinda had same powers as him just some strict limits that didn't allowed to harm him.

Anyway, this might look easy but I don't think is really that easier and how practical it is because we still have the friends problem where we can't do negotiation between all of us and the rest because.

But at the same time I am thinking on how much others can complain because no matter you do we will get at this point.

Isn't a bad idea and it can help the managers indeed so I'm not saying no but others should have priority in my opinion.
    Orlova FC - onForum - LIKE Orlova FC - onYoutube - SUBSCRIBE Orlova FC - onFacebook

It depend upon players to accept or reject this help.Anyways we must make atleast one loyal friend in this game.And also have talent to see his intentions.He may be very good or not so.Anyways I am lucky and was lucky lol

Not bad means not good.
    Ok this idea failed to conquer hearts of people.I will try to increase efficiency of my ideas.This idea was great but everything has some weakness,but if we look better side of ideas it will be great.
    Comming later with more ideas.
    Last edited by Abhinavsharma; 03-25-2016 at 09:41 AM.

Greek Forum Moderator nikolgiorgos's Avatar
    Not bad means not good.
    I wrote that - haha
    don't take it as negative but I 'll repeat hat Pricop said

Anyway, this might look easy but I don't think is really that easier and how practical it is because we still have the friends problem where we can't do negotiation between all of us and the rest because.
    Making offers and buying players from our friends (from different servers I mean), it's much more important and it's a no1 step.
    If they (nordeus) don't proceed to that simple thing , how can we talk for something far more complicate than this.
    That's the reason I 'm not enthusiast for suggestions like yours.
    Arion likes this.
    Καλώς ήρθατε στο Ελληνικό φόρουμ
    http://forum.topeleven.com/%CE%93%CE...%B4%CE%B1.html

We can just give our fb account password to them

And what if the friend messes up? It's your team, your command. We can do something like Nik tho.
    AH AH — manager of Atlético Kolkata. Named in honour of my hometown club, Atlético de Kolkata, which won the inaugural edition of Indian Super League in 2014.

A good defence is the best offense.