Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By Robert Sibio

Thread: Watch full matches

Watch full matches

please give players the ability to watch full live match animations instead of just bits and pieces.

Super Moderator PricopGeorgeCătălin's Avatar
    This might happen in the future
    Orlova FC - onForum - LIKE Orlova FC - onYoutube - SUBSCRIBE Orlova FC - onFacebook

Famous
    I don't like this. If this is implemented, managers who prefer to only read commentaries will often find the game freezing.

The current partial use of animation balances the feelings of managers with difference preference.

Don't think this is ever happening. Would make the game too large, I mean the size in MB or GB [ This is the forte of addicted gamers.] The original goal of making a small, mobile friendly game would be defeated.

If you want to see your players in action [full 3D], you should check out PES Club Manager.

Sent from my E3 using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by Temidayo_ View Post
    Don't think this is ever happening. Would make the game too large, I mean the size in MB or GB [ This is the forte of addicted gamers.] The original goal of making a small, mobile friendly game would be defeated.

If you want to see your players in action [full 3D], you should check out PES Club Manager.

I dont want the game in 3d. I am happy with the little dots. I just wish i could watch the whole match like that.
    Temidayo_ likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by PricopGeorgeCătălin View Post
    This might happen in the future
    can you add to stats goal kicks and offsides?

Quote Originally Posted by Robert Sibio View Post
    I dont want the game in 3d. I am happy with the little dots. I just wish i could watch the whole match like that.
    Oh.. yeah. Would like to as well.

Quote Originally Posted by Robert Sibio View Post
    I completely agree! That would be perfect!

Just think what the cost will be for those people who have to watch 90 minutes on their mobile devices...
    Any formation or tactics advice given is based purely on experience with my teams...