Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Like Tree16Likes

Thread: Reducing players stars ???

Quote Originally Posted by Tactician View Post
    More like: they make you built a factory that will produce relatively low quality, useless products, and on top of that they charge you absurd amount of tax for each product that comes out if you want to be able to use those products.

The youth academy, as it is, is a big waste of time and tokens; it is a guaranteed loss for almost all users. The only one that benefits from it is Nordeus; they benefit from the signing, selling or release of such players, and also to a lesser extent, they benefit from the need for upgrading the youth facilities due to it preventing the upgrade of other facilities by level restrictions.

I avoided posting in this forum cause I knew that I would post this things...and usually this guys are deaf , blinded and do not speak ever....

Its a damn wast of time posting on this kind of forums...No matter what they say in this Boards headlines , its about the only info you get...

Been looking for Dev replies around this boards and didn't found one...

Pathetic...since we are costumers ...and eventually we are the ones that provide them their jobs !

Quote Originally Posted by Joao Morgado View Post
    I avoided posting in this forum cause I knew that I would post this things...and usually this guys are deaf , blinded and do not speak ever....

Its a damn wast of time posting on this kind of forums...No matter what they say in this Boards headlines , its about the only info you get...

Been looking for Dev replies around this boards and didn't found one...

Pathetic...since we are costumers ...and eventually we are the ones that provide them their jobs !
    Firstly, at least an appropriate Nordeus staff member must be assigned to read the suggestions and collect feedback, which is unlikely here, though I see some improvements now as I see Moi replying at some of the forum posts compared to before where there was no one.

Secondly, they must be ready to consider your suggestions.

Thirdly, it must be relatively easy for them to implement it (feasibility). Things that will require the modification or rebuilding of a good fraction of the system will likely not given priority unless there is a major issue or there is an intention for a major change or upgrade in the future.

Fourthly, they will likely to consider what benefits (most likely business benefits) any of the suggested changes will bring to the company.
    Last edited by Tactician; 03-31-2016 at 09:35 AM.
    Joao Morgado likes this.
    quit this game (23/08/2015)
    started playing again (13/03/2016)
    quit this game (08/08/2016)
    playing (11/12/2016)
    quit this game (11/01/2017)
    playing (May 2017)
    quit this game (23/07/2017)
    playing (22/07/2018)
    quit this deceiving game (24/08/2018)
    playing (02/09/2019)
    Final Quit; Enough is Enough (10/12/2019)

Quote Originally Posted by Tactician View Post
    Firstly, at least an appropriate Nordeus staff member must be assigned to read the suggestions and collect feedback, which is unlikely here, though I see some improvements now as I see Moi replying at some of the forum posts compared to before where there was no one.

Secondly, they must be ready to consider your suggestions.

Thirdly, it must be relatively easy for them to implement it (feasibility). Things that will require the modification or rebuilding of a good fraction of the system will likely not given priority unless there is a major issue or there is an intention for a major change or upgrade in the future.

Fourthly, they will likely to consider what benefits (most likely business benefits) any of the suggested changes will bring to the company.
    We know that they will valuate any suggestions based on profit and revenue, but at least they could see that its also a good marketing giving away some freebies in exchange for a larger amount of players satisfied and from there more players playing this...

I was playing Planetarium Manager for around 9 or more years and they implemented a reward structure that attracted a lot of new players , then a smart Ass dev took them of and the game went down the pipe....

You can not wait to have increasing costumer players when you give nothing and ask for more and more with every game update !...And sadly this is what is happening here, and sadly this is what is making me rethink this game as a Manager...

Another thing that need improvement is the competition rewards apart from the cups and Money some tokens would be the right thing...

This prices in money are ok but tokens would give the deserved rewards to the final teams I guess...

Today was the day of lowering my players quality, cause as they say the next league as superior quality !
    But not only the star they take from my players they also reduce the players value or market value....so resuming my team win the league , the cup and the champions league and all I got was a reduction of the overall team value from 1.800 B to 1.100 B ...that is pathetic and frustrating to see all your investment going down the drain pipe cause simply this games want to make you lower quality...

This is a simple Fraud or scam with different smell...
    Last edited by Joao Morgado; 04-03-2016 at 08:50 AM.
    DaveF69 likes this.

I don't think there will be any difference if they put a top level. In fact that's a a brilliant idea. If the game has a goal it'll just be a lot better and you'll feel accomplished when you finish it. But when it's limitless, you'll get bored sooner or later and eventually quit.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12