Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Like Tree16Likes

Thread: Reducing players stars ???

Thumbs up Reducing players stars ???

yes I saw the help topic on this !

Yes I understood the explaining on this question !

No I do not agree !

Yes I understand is a way for you guys dev to make us spend tokens and that way "force" us to buy them !

The explaining on this subject is in fact clear that you guys do it for the money and not for the game, cause we keep promoting the team and keep buying youngsters to be able to have better players every season....

The stars won for each players if you guys realize are won with a lot of effort on our part, Financial effort and time training this players to get them better, all of that is ruined cause we are unlucky to win the league or end up in league promotion positions...

...So resuming its not worth it to be promoted at least until you have your players with 4 to five gold stars...

All this would be fixed if you wanted !

By creating a top league and the lower leagues as normal football reality....instead we keep being promoted to league lvls and with this destroying always keep us on constant team development ...

I was waiting for the 2016 Topeleven update to see if you dev team would change this, cause as I see it its not a good game policy, most of my friends stopped playing this game for this reason and for sure in the end its what I'll do cause its simply unfair and a money sucking "scam"

Basically you downgrade our players to achieve higher income and that for me its more like a fraud then anything else...

What I do not understand its why Mr. Mourinho gives its own face to this game in the way it is now cause I see him as a honest man and don't believe he would wanted to make part on this " Fraud"...

This is the only game so far I see downgrading the players Character ( Team players) to achieve more cash results...and its simply absurd and unacceptable !...

Now this can be changed ...this can be fixed by that simple system of creating a league system based on real leagues today !

But I do not believe you want honesty over a realistic game manager at all !

So from now on , and cause I am sick of doing the same thing over and over again to have a good team, and spending money on a game when I can easy pay for a real manager with this money...I'll quit on spending a single cent more on this...cause its getting absurd and a scam...

Resuming ....

You spend huge amounts of resting and moral boosts to train your team for daily match...

And in the end of the season all this goes down the drain cause you decide to downgrade this players I was training with huge efforts and amount of cash cause you have a huge greed to make even more cash with my game and others for sure !!!???

Sorry guys but the cash flow from my river bed just went dry !

TY all that gave me this 5 years of play and for you Nordeus ...figure it out why you loose so many players that pay for your product ...

See ya all

PS: I'll keep playing with my current team until my guys are 80 years old....
    Last edited by Joao Morgado; 03-28-2016 at 10:05 AM.

'why Mr. Mourinho gives its own face to this game in the way it is now cause I see him as a honest man and don't believe he would wanted to make part on this " Fraud"...'

Do not judge people by their material success, their appearance or what they appear to be. This world is full of lies and deceptions. In fact, it is those that had a lot of success or appear to have a lot of success that you need to beware of, especially those celebrities. They might be among the worst persons. See how many of them are giving bad examples for others to follow, and the mass falls for them. This is one of the significant ways that people nowadays are mislead.
    Arion likes this.
    quit this game (23/08/2015)
    started playing again (13/03/2016)
    quit this game (08/08/2016)
    playing (11/12/2016)
    quit this game (11/01/2017)
    playing (May 2017)
    quit this game (23/07/2017)
    playing (22/07/2018)
    quit this deceiving game (24/08/2018)
    playing (02/09/2019)
    Final Quit; Enough is Enough (10/12/2019)

Famous
    As I roughly understand (sorry that I am carefully read whole your message), your suggestion is fixing a level as top level. Clubs will stop promotion upon reaching this. I honestly thought about it long time ago.

Unlimited level is a characteristic of this game. This attaches some people who may not want to play after reaching top level. I personally prefer to keep as present.

I think fixing top league level is possible, but this will ruin the unrealistic but smoothly-running system of T11. The supply of new players, actually I mean norgen should be greatly reduced, So top level teams can complete to buy from a limited poll of players. Moreover, out of contract players should consider to join another team even if the original team offer a new contract. There should be even more other changes are required.

I don't think it is good to change the fundamental characteristics of a game because some people enjoy them. I don't mean I want you to quit but I honestly think people who do not like such system may find another suitable game to play.

I really respect you can play this game for 5 years. I know you actually have your way to play this game.
    Abhinavsharma likes this.

Respect your opinions...

They are valid at least !

But As I understand some could like this play basis style...most do not ...

I started this game 3 or more years ago Sorry not sure when started ! , and mostly cause a lot of friends who played this game at the moment invited me, Today from my friends group I have none left I'm the only one left that stayed playing this,,,,Hoping that this things would change..I do not agree from day one with the Player star reduction cause its not a fair thing for everyone not just me...in the end you are buying new squads from 2 and 2 seasons...and this is what annoyed me always , I saw it has a scam and will see it always as a scam....cause at least myself spent money to get those players the stars they have, being training and power training or jut regular training that costs me rest kits...now this 2016 version increased even more the unfair gameplay...its is virtually impossible to have your team rested if you train it like its supposed to be, and some times even without training it they are not rested so this forces you either to spend your rest kits you have and of you do not have buy them if you can...another scam...sorry but its my point of view, hurts who hurts its what I feel !

Do not misunderstand me..I like the game a lot, but its not a priority for me the money that is needed so that you really enjoy the game...

in the end people just quit the game...and now I am starting to understand why !

Every FB game sucks big time...cause of the greed that involves this games...pure Greed !
    Last edited by Joao Morgado; 03-28-2016 at 11:51 PM.

Famous
    I see. But I can imagine that a lot of changes are required if there is a fixed a top level. Otherwise, you will still have similar feelings.

If the players available in auction market is still 5 star in top level, new promoted teams can only buy 5 star players unless they buy through negotiation or scout. These teams may not easily build a team stronger than 5 star. In contrast, the teams which stay for longer time in top level have time to develop their players indefinitely. So their team qualities can be much higher. Even the worst team which stayed in top level for long time can be high in quality.

Players trained by top level teams can be over 5 star. But 5 star players are not available to sell through auction market. So these players are hard to sell. Thus more changes are required. Maybe relegation. But relegation will bring out many new problems discussed before. Maybe immediately open the auction market to all top level teams is the solution. But negotiation and scout system will suddenly become no value.

Probably I worry too much. The current league draw system will draw teams with similar quality together. So low quality teams may forever stay in their own world to compete with fellow low quality teams. They may never know there are much high quality teams in same level unless they meet them in CL. This may be realistic. In real world, top level leagues in some countries can be much higher in average qualities than others.

Thanks for simulating me to brain storm. Sometimes I like imagining rather than repeating the cycle to maintain similar 5 star quality in every reason.
    Last edited by cookizzz; 03-29-2016 at 02:38 AM.
    Joao Morgado likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by cookizzz View Post
    As I roughly understand (sorry that I am carefully read whole your message), your suggestion is fixing a level as top level. Clubs will stop promotion upon reaching this. I honestly thought about it long time ago.

Unlimited level is a characteristic of this game. This attaches some people who may not want to play after reaching top level. I personally prefer to keep as present.

I think fixing top league level is possible, but this will ruin the unrealistic but smoothly-running system of T11. The supply of new players, actually I mean norgen should be greatly reduced, So top level teams can complete to buy from a limited poll of players. Moreover, out of contract players should consider to join another team even if the original team offer a new contract. There should be even more other changes are required.

I don't think it is good to change the fundamental characteristics of a game because some people enjoy them. I don't mean I want you to quit but I honestly think people who do not like such system may find another suitable game to play.

I really respect you can play this game for 5 years. I know you actually have your way to play this game.
    The very top level teams already have a limited transfer market (from what it seems). Some get only 3 or 4 stars 'nordgens'. If they reduce the number of 'nordgens', this game will cost users more money as there will be more competition for players in the transfer market (more people bidding for the same player, more knock-out rounds, more bidding wars and so on); there will also be an increase in the need to buy from the scouts' list. This would be a business move rather than an improvement in the game. Despite what it seems to be, there is still a lack of quality 'nordgens' for mid-levels, and sometimes even in the lower levels; there are many days that there were only 3 or 4 stars 'nordgens' or 'nordgens' having mostly certain specific positions, hence a lack of other positions. It is already difficult enough to build a proper team using the auction market only. Also, take into consideration that many people have other things to do; they can't spend most of their time on such a game, looking for players, bidding and so on. So, there is no need to make it more difficult.
    Last edited by Tactician; 03-30-2016 at 04:54 PM.
    playing (11/12/2016)
    playing (May 2017)
    playing (22/07/2018)
    playing (02/09/2019)

Famous
    Quote Originally Posted by Tactician View Post
    The very top level teams already have a limited transfer market (from what it seems). Some get only 3 or 4 stars 'nordgens'. If they reduce the number of 'nordgens', this game will cost users more money as there will be more competition for players in the transfer market (more people bidding for the same player, more knock-out rounds, more bidding wars and so on); there will also be an increase in the need to buy from the scouts' list. This would be a business move rather than an improvement in the game. Despite what it seems to be, there is still a lack of quality 'nordgens' for mid-levels, and sometimes even in the lower levels; there are many days that there were only 3 or 4 stars 'nordgens' or 'nordgens' having certain specific positions. It is already difficult enough to build a proper team using the auction market only. Also, take into consideration that many people have other things to do; they can't spend most of their time on such a game, looking for players, bidding and so on. So, there is no need to make it more difficult.
    I am sorry if I mislead you. In this thread, I did not aim to suggest to reduce norgens. I just discussed about changes required if a fixed top level is implemented. In that situation, I suppose there will be plenty of top level teams because these teams cannot promote any more. I am sorry that my points above were not thoroughly considered, I did not carefully explain my assumptions, and these points have not yet been able to form a real detail plan. Since I do not really support implementing top level, I do not want to further consider, explain or suggest relating to this.

Though I do not suggest to reduce norgen, I don't like norgens which suddenly appear from nowhere. Some norgens are fine for increasing supply on players in auction markets. But I rather want Nordeus to provide more academy players. If teams do not use these academy players, they can release them, or sign & sell them. Then these releasing or selling players can supply some players instead of norgens.
    Last edited by cookizzz; 03-30-2016 at 03:44 AM.
    Joao Morgado likes this.

I am sorry if I mislead you. In this thread, I did not aim to suggest to reduce norgens. I just discussed about changes required if a fixed top level is implemented. In that situation, I suppose there will be plenty of top level teams because these teams cannot promote any more. I am sorry that my points above were not thoroughly considered, I did not carefully explain my assumptions, and these points have not yet been able to form a real detail plan. Since I do not really support implementing top level, I do not want to further consider, explain or suggest relating to this.

Though I do not suggest to reduce norgen, I don't like norgens which suddenly appear from nowhere. Some norgens are fine for increasing supply on players in auction markets. But I rather want Nordeus to provide more academy players. If teams do not use these academy players, they can release them and sign & sell them. Then these releasing or selling players can supply some players instead of norgens.
    Ok .
    playing (11/12/2016)
    playing (May 2017)
    playing (22/07/2018)
    playing (02/09/2019)

Though I do not suggest to reduce norgen, I don't like norgens which suddenly appear from nowhere. Some norgens are fine for increasing supply on players in auction markets. But I rather want Nordeus to provide more academy players. If teams do not use these academy players, they can release them, or sign & sell them. Then these releasing or selling players can supply some players instead of norgens.

Haa The Academy !!!!

That is another spot that turns me down in this game from day one !

If i remember correctly i signed one player from my Academy or formation Center once in all my time playing this game !
    The reason is simple in fact, you get 2 players from time to time not sure how many days exactly if 10 or 12...one is good quality that is around 5 stars and the other usually is 3 to 4 stars...Now the best player costs you 25 to 30 tokens to sign...I mean What ????

Its from my Academy for God sake !

I can easily take those 25 tokens and save them and spend from 5 to 8 tokens buying a similar or better youngster at the market !

Academy youngsters should be a lot cheaper then that...its another Rip off in this game ..Gladly I saw that one sooner and prevented myself from signing this players at such a price...

Its like you play a war game...they make you build a Tank factory so that you can start building your tanks and then make you pay for each tank you want to build in that factory !...Ballacks !

But then...it is just another thing that I see along side with all the others that are making me just backing off this game !
    Last edited by Joao Morgado; 03-30-2016 at 11:38 AM.
    motrin, cookizzz and DaveF69 like this.

More like: they make you built a factory that will produce relatively low quality, useless products, and on top of that they charge you absurd amount of tax for each product that comes out if you want to be able to use those products.

The youth academy, as it is, is a big waste of time and tokens; it is a guaranteed loss for almost all users. The only one that benefits from it is Nordeus; they benefit from the signing, selling or release of such players, and also to a lesser extent, they benefit from the need for upgrading the youth facilities due to it preventing the upgrade of other facilities by level restrictions.
    Last edited by Tactician; 03-31-2016 at 05:05 AM.
    Arion and Joao Morgado like this.
    playing (11/12/2016)
    playing (May 2017)
    playing (22/07/2018)
    playing (02/09/2019)

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast