Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Like Tree7Likes

Thread: Interaction between players in the same league

Interaction between players in the same league

I'm convinced Top Eleven Managers in the same league should have a means of interacting to exchange banter, say via a board. Would definitely make the game more exciting.

This board should be within the game tho, not on an external website like forum.topeleven.com

Sent from my E3 using Tapatalk

This is a good idea but from my experience in the lower league levels (below 22) there is only a few other active managers and also there will most likely be a language barrier which could make things difficult but otherwise I would like to see this added.
    Bunzo likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by Temidayo_ View Post
    I'm convinced Top Eleven Managers in the same league should have a means of interacting to exchange banter, say via a board. Would definitely make the game more exciting.

This board should be within the game tho, not on an external website like forum.topeleven.com

Sent from my E3 using Tapatalk
    Im probably the only english speaking player in my league…so how´s that going to work? it´s bad enough on the "english language" forum lol

If you look through the 'Suggestions' Forum, a chat facility (of whatever scope) has been suggested frequently, and turned down by the overwhelming number of respondents.

The problem is the word you used - 'banter' - it's all very well when it starts, but eventually it descends into abuse and profanity - not a savoury outcome.
    Arion and Bunzo like this.
    Any formation or tactics advice given is based purely on experience with my teams...

Apprentice
    I'd like to be able to speak with my friends - and unfriend people I find I don't want to be friends with tho!

To unfriend somebody, you need to go to the old version:

Play Top Eleven - Free Online Football Manager Game

Select the person to be unfriended from the row at the bottom of the screen, and then click on the icon highlighted:

Interaction between players in the same league-unfriend.jpg
    Any formation or tactics advice given is based purely on experience with my teams...

In new version, you will see a little red X on the player's profile picture. Hit that to unfriend

I agree that there should be a in-game forum board for managers within their pool of League, Cup and Champions League teams. Abusers are always going to be there (people are still giving Donald Trump the time of day, aren't they!). Language barriers easily overcome by a translation tool.

Let's get this going, folks!
    Walkden Reds F.C. likes this.

Managers of opposing teams have been known to taunt each other, especially before and during matches. So, why can't there be a in-game means of communication? There are chats on many other facebook games, and when I was around, there were mostly discussions and taunts rather than abuses as such. I think that such facilities have not been provided by Nordeus not because of the possibility of abuse, but mainly because it won't benefit them financially.
    Walkden Reds F.C. likes this.
    quit this game (23/08/2015)
    started playing again (13/03/2016)
    quit this game (08/08/2016)
    playing (11/12/2016)
    quit this game (11/01/2017)
    playing (May 2017)
    quit this game (23/07/2017)
    playing (22/07/2018)
    quit this deceiving game (24/08/2018)
    playing (02/09/2019)
    Final Quit; Enough is Enough (10/12/2019)

Language will be a very big problem….never mind "translation tools"

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast