Thread: Exchange game cash for packs.

Exchange game cash for packs.

It's something that has been mentioned a few times before, but with the new updates and the change to the amount of packs people can farm, is it time for the game cash to be allowed to be exchanged for packs?

After all, in real life if you have money you can use it to buy things to improve your surroundings. In Top11 once you have maximised out your buildings there is nothing to do with your game cash and it just adds up each season until you end up with a ridiculously stupid and unrealistic amount sat in your account with nothing to do with it.

At level 42 I have managed to post a net profit of game cash every season. Now I am in a position where I have 25.5 BILLION with NOTHING to do with it. Its an unrealistic amount of money to have - and it would be good to be able to do something with it.

My proposal therefore is to allow pack purchase for game cash. Let us have a reward for the money we have earnt in the game. Tokens seem to be the ultimate currency that this game revolves around, so I could understand why Nordeus wouldn't want to weaken the need for Tokens, but by allowing us to use our game cash it gives a reward to those that have put time in and can manage their affairs properly.

Im totally with you, ive opened a thread with a similar idea. No hope for response from developers side but weve tried at least

Good point well made, I'm on L17 and my money is never a problem now, doing something with it would make sense. Also I get an injury every now and then and these tokens are approaching 300!