View Poll Results: Do you have similar issues?

Voters
2. You may not vote on this poll
  • Yes

1 50.00%
  • No

1 50.00%
Like Tree4Likes
  • 1 Post By Laur Bolovanu
  • 2 Post By Tactician
  • 1 Post By Tactician

Thread: Rescheduling and alerts

Rescheduling and alerts

Lately the game has been through a lot of changes some good, some bad, the usual. However, I hate two complaints / suggestions that annoy the hell out of me:

1. Why the hell is my opponent allowed to reschedule a game with less than 2 hours before the freaking game? I had a game at 6 PM and another one at 10:30 PM. Arriving home from work I prepared my team for the game, spent all my rests since I really want to make it to the final and surprise, surprise, my opponent rescheduled it for 3:30 A.M. a time when I can;t freaking be there because I've got a job to go to in the morning.

Could you do something about this? Disallow reschedules one day before the games, or make an option where you can spend one token to lock the time of a game? Being to reschedule with so little time before the game is completely unfair, because now I've practically lost the 20 rests I've used to get my team in optimum shape.

2. What's the point of having a phone app if it can;t alert properly? The notifiers come at random times. Sometime they come with 10 minutes before the game, sometimes with 20 and other times right when the game starts. Can you just do something simple like an alert with 20 minutes before the game and one exactly when the game starts? Most of the time I'm at work and after receiving a notification, I resume working, focus on that and lose track of time, so an alert that doesn't come exactly when the game start is completely useless. Not everyone playing this game is 11 years old and has enough time to keep their eyes on the phone 24 / 7.

Sorry for my bad English, but I'm annoyed, tired and it's not my native language.
    cookizzz likes this.

Famous
    I pointed out the same match rescheduling problem before. In fact, matches can even be re-scheduled by home teams a few minutes before starting of the match. As I remember, when I started playing T11, match time change could only be performed 1 day before original match time. A later system change had allowed match time change to be perform any time before matches start.

It is obviously unfair to the manager of other team because he/she are forced to re-prepare a match, has little time to prepare as a result of short notice, and was not provided a reliable alert/notification about match time change from the game. When I posted some suggestions about this in this sub-forum, I was very surprise that some people really defended to keep match time change to be so flexible.

In my opinion, this is most unfair existing feature of this game.

Quote Originally Posted by cookizzz View Post
    I pointed out the same match rescheduling problem before. In fact, matches can even be re-scheduled by home teams a few minutes before starting of the match. As I remember, when I started playing T11, match time change could only be performed 1 day before original match time. A later system change had allowed match time change to be perform any time before matches start.

It is obviously unfair to the manager of other team because he/she are forced to re-prepare a match, has little time to prepare as a result of short notice, and was not provided a reliable alert/notification about match time change from the game. When I posted some suggestions about this in this sub-forum, I was very surprise that some people really defended to keep match time change to be so flexible.

In my opinion, this is most unfair existing feature of this game.

Some people will always try to defend something bad, most probably because they are among the ones who do it or have some sort of advantage out of it.
    quit this game (23/08/2015)
    started playing again (13/03/2016)
    quit this game (08/08/2016)
    playing (11/12/2016)
    quit this game (11/01/2017)
    playing (May 2017)
    quit this game (23/07/2017)
    playing (22/07/2018)
    quit this deceiving game (24/08/2018)
    playing (02/09/2019)
    Final Quit; Enough is Enough (10/12/2019)

I often change home games to suit me as I have work commitments as well .
    I´ll also move a home game to give me more time between games. I do not see anything wrong with this the way it is just now.

Quote Originally Posted by Bunzo View Post
    I´ll also move a home game to give me more time between games. I do not see anything wrong with this the way it is just now.
    There is nothing wrong as such in there if you are changing the time due to genuine reasons, unlike some users who change the time so that the match is played closer after another match ended so that the opposing team will likely be more tired and also maybe unprepared. Also, as said by cookizz, some people change the time very late, which may cause some inconvenience to the other manager.
    Last edited by Tactician; 05-25-2016 at 05:27 PM.
    cookizzz and Bunzo like this.
    playing (11/12/2016)
    playing (May 2017)
    playing (22/07/2018)
    playing (02/09/2019)

Famous
    Quote Originally Posted by Bunzo View Post
    There is nothing wrong to use this feature. I also used this for several times in history.

However, changing match time without providing reasonable time and notice for opposite team manager to react is unfair to him/her.

In my opinion, the old requirement that match time should be changed 1 day before is very reasonable. I don't like but accept if it reduces to 12 hours. Allowing managers to change match time 3 minutes before is not reasonable.

This feature is not very commonly used. Otherwise, I will immediately quit to play.
    Last edited by cookizzz; 05-26-2016 at 02:42 AM.

In other words, some users try to exploit many things in this game to their own advantage, which is understandable, but this may affect other users negatively. The way Cup draws are done, the offer system, match-time rescheduling and so on were never meant to be exploited like some users did. Those that are to be blamed are those users themselves for having misused and abused of certain things, just like in real life where drugs were not meant for recreational use nor were knives meant to stab people.
    Last edited by Tactician; 05-25-2016 at 06:21 PM.
    cookizzz likes this.
    playing (11/12/2016)
    playing (May 2017)
    playing (22/07/2018)
    playing (02/09/2019)