Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Like Tree3Likes

Thread: This game don't deserve this threatment from us members. We must stop complain

Banned

This game don't deserve this shame

For the game we old members, and all the new ones of course, must try to develop a solution. We must come up with good suggestion. If someone don't like the new cup must say what he wants, if someone don't like how the forum is going must say what he would like to see and so on. I suggest MKII to listen to us all and try to reply, if he can or wants. They heard us!! cmon guys... let's do it for the game!!!

Super Moderator PricopGeorgeCătălin's Avatar
    Hy, everyone is free to say what he want but there are some limits, stop insulting Nordeus company, there is no reason to do that.
    Orlova FC - onForum - LIKE Orlova FC - onYoutube - SUBSCRIBE Orlova FC - onFacebook

MDKII
    I always say to both members and moderators that they are free to voice their opinion on the game and forums, regardless what this opinion is. If you think something is good, let us know because then we can do more of that. If you think something isn't good, let us know and we'll take a look at it.

The line is drawn when opinions turn into insults, whether it's direct profanity or a holier-than-thou attitude that's just as insulting. That's not an environment we wish to cultivate and it will not help anyone's case.

A few things people should keep in mind:

-We can't implement anything right away, even when we say we're working on it. These things take time to develop, program, test, then test again, then to release and then to update if it needs to be updated. This is a game that we intend to support for many years to come and we need to always keep in mind how any change will affect the game long-term;

-Any suggestion or advice we get, we need to compare with our own data as well. I know it's easy to say "Why don't you just make Friendlies so that they are auto-denied?" but there are so many variables to consider that we can't just implement things without weighing all our options. It isn't just a risk of breaking the game mechanically, but also breaking the game balance;

-We can't comment on everything. We try to read everything and take into account what you guys suggest, but we can't comment on all of it for various reasons. That doesn't mean we don't care. If we didn't, we wouldn't be bothering with this forum, nor would I bother with this response.

Banned

This game don't deserve this threatment from us members. We must stop complain

This game don't deserve this threatment from us members. If we have problems over something we must say what we think the solutions are! Cmon guys i'm sure the guys from Nordeus hearing us. Let's fight for this game!!

Banned
    If the problem is the cup format please say how you would like to change it and so on with all other things. MDKII if you're reading can you say to us what the format limits ingame are... i mean technical problems

MDKII
    (I've merged the two threads you made into one, just a heads up)

Also, (I might regret this later) but please do complain if you have a complaint. Just as long as people are civil, you are free to voice your opinion.

As for the Cup, I can't really say what the technical limitations are in general, just as a response of "Would <this format> be possible?" I assume there are few technical limitation, aside from maybe some extremely ambitious formats, but it's mostly a matter of balancing it in this case. We already wrote what the reasoning for the new Cup format was, but if you still disagree with it, you can of course let us know and we'll take that into account when looking at the state of things at the end of the season.
    CarlTaut and Raykco like this.

Nordeus is quickly becoming another Zynga.
    *Retired From Top Eleven*

Banned
    As i said wasn't an insult over you Nordeus!

Banned
    Well i don't think i offended anyone apart from Girly... but i just explained you MDKII why and i yet apologized.
    The first thing i don't like is the way contest winners are choosen. I mean at least tell us why you choose them. A bit of motivation... Or maybe say before the contest some guidelines over the contest subject.
    About the cup i already made some suggestions. But i don't know if such things can be implemented

MDKII
    Future jersey/emblem competitions will be themed, so that will limit the kind of entries we'll receive. I'll also make sure we have an article next time explaining why we chose certain designs. I can't comment on community voting since I'll need to check how feasible that would be on a larger scale, without it being too time-consuming.
    CarlTaut likes this.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast