Like Tree2Likes
  • 2 Post By talisman

Thread: Improvements of players condition and Availability of tokens.

Improvements of players condition and Availability of tokens.

To whom it may concern,

I have been very loyal and big fan of Top Eleven and about 3 years of playing the game. Learned a lot and I've played about 30 session. But then my joy for the game was degrading. After several updates, I realised that my players started to get tire a lot. Most of the season I have played, I qualify for champions league so I play three tournaments meaning that I need a lot of condition to keep my players fit and healthy.
    I hope one day that the Top Eleven developers and their hardworking team would consider
    my proposal to help improve the players condition to help them fit and refreshed for upcoming matches. I have struggle a lot also getting tokens which are useful for a lot of things.

Sincerely,

Abubakar Drammeh

If you are losing conditon a lot playing two matches a day, use hard defensive/hard attacking, high pressing, hard tackling and man-to-man marking less. Maintain a large squad and rotate players. Use only light training between matches if they are close together. If you can, change one of the fixture times to give the squad more time to recover.

The game has made adjustments between all the playing modes and orders to make them more realistic, and with the latest training change, you now get 6% recovery every 3 hours instead of 5%.

This is a football management game, manage your team to cope with the workload they have to bear with the fixtures they play.

You're new here - welcome - have a look in the 'Tutorials and Guides' forum to get other advice on playing and team management.
    Last edited by talisman; 06-03-2016 at 11:59 PM.
    Any formation or tactics advice given is based purely on experience with my teams...

Well, I will have to follow this then. It's really really tough especially if you are playing three tournaments, two matches a day with very short hours between them.

I still hope to play for a bit longer to see if there are any improvements.

All of us here are playing under the same conditions you are, and manage perfectly well without resorting to wishing for changes to the game, except where the game is obviously wrong.

There are many different ways of managing teams to cope with the fixtures they have to play, you just have to find the best one(s) for your team. The game won't change to suit you, you have to work within the game parameters.

Get in-game friends who can send you green packs; look for videos to watch, etc, that will give you a reward (tokens, packs) for doing so. You can then use those tokens and packs to restore the condition of your players before their next match. There are lots of ways you can get your team ready for a match, you have to work to understand them and use them.
    Last edited by talisman; 06-05-2016 at 11:35 AM.
    madflo19 and motrin like this.
    Any formation or tactics advice given is based purely on experience with my teams...