• 3 Post By talisman
  • 1 Post By RageRocker
  • 2 Post By Sully
  • 1 Post By cookizzz
  • 1 Post By khris

Thread: Dont be a d#ck

RageRocker

Dont be a d#ck

I want the option to cancel an offer you made in the negotiations because a lot of @sshole let u wait the full 24h

Give him a sensible offer and you might get a speedier response...

http://forum.topeleven.com/top-eleve...on-offers.html
    Saturu, cookizzz and dave1311 like this.
    Any formation or tactics advice given is based purely on experience with my teams...

RageRocker
    Quote Originally Posted by talisman View Post
    Give him a sensible offer and you might get a speedier response...

http://forum.topeleven.com/top-eleve...on-offers.html
    I accidentally made an offer I didnt want to make besides I always make an high offer (more then 4 tokens)
    Fabien Charbonnier likes this.

how do you "accidentally" make an offer. You have to do a few things to actually make an offer, it is not just one click. Im calling BS.

Pay attention next time and you wont have to make a sadsack post whinging about your bad luck.

Famous
    I usually only keep zero token offer for 24 hours. I cannot gain benefit through this and my players cannot improve through training this period. But this may discourage such insensible offers to occur repeatedly.

In case an offer is reasonable but I have no intention to sell, I will respect the offeror and will reject it immediately to avoid locking their tokens.

I understand that you feel unhappy that your token is locked for 24 hours. However, offerers actively makes their offers and know and accept this risk. Only the managers disrupted by unreasonable offers are victim. The 24 hour offer period can somehow protect these victims from too frequently and repeatedly receive, object, receive, object, receive, and so on, unreasonable offers.

Quote Originally Posted by RageRocker View Post
    I want the option to cancel an offer you made in the negotiations because a lot of @sshole let u wait the full 24h
    For this case, only those disrupts others can possibly be the @sshole as you mentioned.
    Last edited by cookizzz; 07-09-2016 at 10:07 AM.
    madflo19 likes this.

THAT: ESCALATED: QUICKLY:

Thread closed.

The suggestion of -add a option/button to cancel offers or to recovery a player that "accidentally" you added in the market to be sold- has been suggested some times and is a good suggestion that again will be sent to dev's.

Then, respect is all, so till here arrives this thread, that will be moved to suggestions.
    Last edited by khris; 07-09-2016 at 01:57 PM.
    Fabien Charbonnier likes this.