Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Like Tree7Likes

Thread: Another suggestion (support)

How about some achievement visible on manager profile like a new achievement for every 30 matches supported.

At the end of the season, everything is reset but a "Team player" or someother placeholder to be shown instead that will inform us wether its worth adding that manager as friend.

Useful stat.
    Barry Brinkhuijsen likes this.

This not good enough for you?

Another suggestion (support)-pc-true-fan.png
    Any formation or tactics advice given is based purely on experience with my teams...

Quote Originally Posted by talisman View Post
    This not good enough for you?

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	PC True Fan.png 
Views:	17 
Size:	83.8 KB 
ID:	69659
    Is this actually visible to other managers on the app or even new top eleven? Would be good to have a simplified text only but visible option.

Quote Originally Posted by sparklinginsilence View Post
    Is this actually visible to other managers on the app or even new top eleven? Would be good to have a simplified text only but visible option.
    Maybe i am wrong, but i can only see that by myself
    sparklinginsilence likes this.
    WZAWZDB!

Greek Forum Moderator nikolgiorgos's Avatar
    I just like statistics. And this is a statistic I think its very interesting. I would really like to know who is very active and who is not. I just think this is a feature a lots of users would like. I even think loyal supporters should awarded more, like rest packs or something ekse, but that is just my opinion and not Nordeus I'll guess
    more stats it would be nice but the program already eating to much RAM and has also connection problems so I wouldn't approve that.
    I mention in another thread that achievements should be seen from all the players as the old version and TE must create new levels of achievements.
    My team NIK has level 4 "true fan" (support other managers 1500 times) but actually must have over 8.000 supports.
    Καλώς ήρθατε στο Ελληνικό φόρουμ
    http://forum.topeleven.com/%CE%93%CE...%B4%CE%B1.html

Famous
    Quote Originally Posted by Barry Brinkhuijsen View Post
    Yeah, just forget the % suggestion . Just keep it like " manager x has supported another team xxxx times"

Ofcourse if u have someone on your friendslist u can support every match.
    I mean that if I support someone...and lets say ....10 others supports the same match, I cannot add any of those 10 as friend. They are never on my server
    I was never disallowed to send friend requests to supporters in matches which I saw. For my teams, very few of T11 friends are added because we are facebook friends first. So maybe almost all matches I could see before occurred in same server as mine. Probably my case is different from yours.

BTW, actually I think friend support is a very minor part of T11 game. Moreover, I have about 100 friends in each of my T11 a/c and so I don't have much problem of lacking friend support. So I personally don't support requesting Nordeus to spend too much time on this feature. But I am glad to discuss your suggestions.
    Last edited by cookizzz; 07-18-2016 at 05:34 PM.
    Barry Brinkhuijsen likes this.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12