Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Like Tree7Likes

Thread: Another suggestion (support)

Another suggestion (support)

Would like to see how many times (or %) somebody has watched/supported another team. Maybe 5% of my "friends" support me. I dont bother to add friends who will not support.
    nikolgiorgos likes this.

Famous
    Is this a question or another suggestion?

If a team has a lot of friends from different continents, usually there is one or more friends supporting my team in matches.

Suggestion. The question is if the developers can put that into the game

Greek Forum Moderator nikolgiorgos's Avatar
    When someone sent me friend request, I check his achievements to see what level fan he is.
    (yes, usually playing the game from the old pc version where I can see that).

Also I 'm checking in the end of the season some friends-supporters (?) and "clean" my list.
    Most of my friends-supporters are common friends with my other friends.
    I saw them support in many games, they saw me also that I am a loyal supporter and accepted my friendship.

But don't expect high %. I can say that from about 100 (TE and fb) friends, I have about 10-20 supporters in every game.

of course I have some fb friends for fun and not supporting.
    Καλώς ήρθατε στο Ελληνικό φόρουμ
    http://forum.topeleven.com/%CE%93%CE...%B4%CE%B1.html

Famous
    Quote Originally Posted by Barry Brinkhuijsen View Post
    Would like to see how many times (or %) somebody has watched/supported another team. Maybe 5% of my "friends" support me. I dont bother to add friends who will not support.
    Suggestion. The question is if the developers can put that into the game
    OIC. Thanks for responding.

In your example, do you mean 5% of your friends (e.g. only 1 of your 20 friends) has ever supported you?

Do you actually want to know the percentage of your matches that a particular existing friend has supported you? For example, you played 20 league+Cup matches in this season, Friend A supported you in 5 matches,. Then the percentage is 25%. This percentage helps us understanding if an existing friend is good supporter.

In case you actually want to understand if it is worth to send a friend request to a non-friend, you may want to know the percentage of his friends' matches he supported. But this percentage can be very low even if the manager is quite active to try to support his friends. For example, suppose manager A has 100 friends and all these friends has 1 match today. Manager A was very hard today and sat in front of his computer or phone for 3 hours to support all his friends' matches in this period. He probably watch 12 to 13 matches i.e. support 3 hour /24 hour x 100 matches . But the percentage is only 12.5%. It is looked low even if Manager A is quite hard.. But I believe this percentage can still help differientiating good or bad supporter. I believe this is meaningful information.

Please clarify the percentage that you originally mean. Thanks. Sorry that I am silly to understand.

Edit:

Is a simple counter to show accumulated number of matches a manager has ever watched is the best information that you want?
    Last edited by cookizzz; 07-17-2016 at 08:51 PM.
    Barry Brinkhuijsen likes this.

Famous
    BTW, active managers are not difficult to identify. When I just joined to play T11. I watch other people's matches, and add supporters in matches as friends. It is not difficult to notice that some people often support other manager.

Right now I have 61 friends. If I am lucky I have 2 fans when I am playing a match.
    I do understand that not everybody has the same amount of time I have. So I dont expect my friends support me all the time.
    My friends do know I am a very loyal supporter.
    I just like statistics. And this is a statistic I think its very interesting. I would really like to know who is very active and who is not. I just think this is a feature a lots of users would like. I even think loyal supporters should awarded more, like restpacks or something ekse, but that is just my opinion and not Nordeus I'll guess

Quote Originally Posted by cookizzz View Post
    BTW, active managers are not difficult to identify. When I just joined to play T11. I watch other people's matches, and add supporters in matches as friends. It is not difficult to notice that some people often support other manager.
    I almost never can add folks I see in other matches, they are never on the same server as me

Famous
    Right now I have 61 friends. If I am lucky I have 2 fans when I am playing a match.
    I do understand that not everybody has the same amount of time I have. So I dont expect my friends support me all the time.
    My friends do know I am a very loyal supporter.
    I just like statistics. And this is a statistic I think its very interesting. I would really like to know who is very active and who is not. I just think this is a feature a lots of users would like. I even think loyal supporters should awarded more, like restpacks or something ekse, but that is just my opinion and not Nordeus I'll guess
    I understand you want to identify friends who are active to support. But I still don't know what kind of statistics you propose to keep.

I think "a counter for matches a manager have ever supported" is the most simple and still quite useful information. The most useful information may be "the percentage of matches watched by a manager when he/she is online". But I think Nordeus should be crazy to put effort to monitor activities of a manager and keep such data.

As I understand, at present, supporters may reward a pack as gift after a match. But this is subject to the quota of 1 pack of each kind per day.

I almost never can add folks I see in other matches, they are never on the same server as me
    I believe that only 2 or 3 of my T11 friends are probably in different server. I do not aware that their matches are in my fixture list, and I cannot remember I have ever watched their matches except those between their teams and mine. I believe that all supporters appearing in matches I can see are in same server as mine. Thus, if we become friends, we can support each others in matches.

Yeah, just forget the % suggestion . Just keep it like " manager x has supported another team xxxx times"

Ofcourse if u have someone on your friendslist u can support every match.
    I mean that if I support someone...and lets say ....10 others supports the same match, I cannot add any of those 10 as friend. They are never on my server

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast