Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By khris

Thread: Academy Loans Page for 4 days

Academy Loans Page for 4 days

Academy needs a improve, true that we use the 2* to balance account, but really we need a change here.

I will suggest to add a page, we have market, negotiations, scout, recomendations... so, +1 called, "youth loans" (¿?)

The players in T11 grow so fast and as players loose a star when we win a level is difficult emulate real life, where one player goes to another club, win experience and comes stronger and better.

So, "youth loans" will allow us to loan a player, of age 18 during some days, so, in exchange to pay a "simbolic price for days", this player, will have option to play, help another club and we can see real numbers of how he perform, so we will not have as now a academy player with no stats to see if is worth.

I am a lot of numbers, and I always suggest managers to check the goals scored, assistances and MoM in a player before buy this, even if is a 5*, or was a 9* in a -4 levels club, check, please. So is good that players can show in another club what they can do.

I am too of these who think that in market offers we should recovery at least the 50% of the tokens we spend when we have no success, so, thinking in this, my suggestion is that these loans should be paid for example, "spending 1T + a symbolic amount to the owner club for 4 future days, that a youth is playing for another club, so, thats allI have to say this morning.

LOL

agree very good and intresting idea.maybe we should scrap the recommendation player and replace with youth recommendation from your youth academy. that way manager is willing to pay for the youth recommanded.
    futher more its from your own youth academy.
    Last edited by HairDryer; 07-19-2016 at 04:47 AM.