Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Like Tree6Likes

Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.   Thread: Rewards for achievements

Rookie

Rewards for achievements

Can we please get rewards for achievements...cause achievements section just seems to be pointless without any rewards...and may I also suggest rewards for top scorers.assists and top rated players....they also seems to be pointless...just any reward will be appreciated a pen,pencil,ice cream....anythingggggg...achieving something and realizing that I won't be getting any reward is just toooo disappointing...

Sent from my Lenovo A6000 using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by sherlock140 View Post
    can we please get rewards for achievements...cause achievements section just seems to be pointless without any rewards...and may i also suggest rewards for top scorers.assists and top rated players....they also seems to be pointless...just any reward will be appreciated a pen,pencil,ice cream....anythingggggg...achieving something and realizing that i won't be getting any reward is just toooo disappointing...

Sent from my lenovo a6000 using tapatalk
    i agree!!!!!

Rookie
    Agree

Sent from my FEVER using Tapatalk

4.   This is the last staff post in this thread.   #4
    In your threads, administrating things up!
    Hey Managers,

What kind of rewards would you like to see added for achievements? In-game merchandise, resources like boosters or even something entirely new perhaps?

Also, would you like to see some more achievements added to the game as well (with their respective rewards ofc)?

Of course if you have any ideas as to how the Achievement system can be expanded as a whole, please don't be shy to purpose them!
    sherlock140 likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by Jeeves View Post
    Hey Managers,

What kind of rewards would you like to see added for achievements? In-game merchandise, resources like boosters or even something entirely new perhaps?

Also, would you like to see some more achievements added to the game as well (with their respective rewards ofc)?

Of course if you have any ideas as to how the Achievement system can be expanded as a whole, please don't be shy to purpose them!
    As we don't have individual awards, these can be -for now- added in achievements section.... so "if" one have a Top Scorer, Top Scorer achievement, etc...

I really would like to see a trophy for these things, with the name of the player included as Top Eleven is a game with long life with managers that've been playing for 5 years or so...

And achievements related to associations too can be there.

You know PC online games, they give some offer. What I mean it's like a booster or offer, something like that. You gonna get extra bonus. Attendance give more money or received 2 rest pack if do sub when we watch our own match. I don't know how to say this.

Sent from my Lenovo A388t using Tapatalk

Rookie
    Hey Managers,

I would love to have more tokens...we are getting cash rewards for all the tournaments...and boosters from associations(and of course some tokens at the end of every season)...I like the cup idea...by khris....I would love to see about 50 tokens given to the manager who wins the treble(We all know how hard it is to win it)...and decrease the amount of tokens depending upon the hardness of the achievements....

And I also suggest to do the same for top scorers,top rated and top assists...give 5 tokens to the top guy(with some cup or a medal),4 tokens to the second best,3 to the third,2 to the 4th and 1 token to the 5th best.......

Giving rewards for their hard work...would make top eleven even more competitive...managers can not only fight for the leagues...but they can also fight to be the top scorer or top rated....

Rookie
    Quote Originally Posted by sherlock140 View Post
    I would love to have more tokens...we are getting cash rewards for all the tournaments...and boosters from associations(and of course some tokens at the end of every season)...I like the cup idea...by khris....I would love to see about 50 tokens given to the manager who wins the treble(We all know how hard it is to win it)...and decrease the amount of tokens depending upon the hardness of the achievements....

And I also suggest to do the same for top scorers,top rated and top assists...give 5 tokens to the top guy(with some cup or a medal),4 tokens to the second best,3 to the third,2 to the 4th and 1 token to the 5th best.......

Giving rewards for their hard work...would make top eleven even more competitive...managers can not only fight for the leagues...but they can also fight to be the top scorer or top rated....
    Or if u guys think that I'm asking for too many tokens.....then give us a chance to select our own premium jerseys or emblems for achievements...or give us a chance to rename our top scorers or top rated players freely....instead of spending tokens ....this would be lot easy for u guys to do.... but I like my first idea better

Sent from my Lenovo A6000 using Tapatalk

Hey Managers,

how bout goalkeeper achievement they should have their own stat.
    - clean sheet & penalty save etc.

-player scoring hat trick (in stat)

individual achievement for player like top scorer top assist top rated. this are valuable player who their value will be more then other player when you put on aution.(they should value & reconize)

token for winning league cl and cup.(deserve)

in fact a lot more to make it intresting for us.

Apprentice
    What are the rewards for achievement after this season ?

I'm expecting at least 5 tokens and a cash for each achievement.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast